Chapter - 27

Unedited Chapter! Feel free to point out the mistakes!

Unedited Chapter!
Feel free to point out the mistakes!

Arshita

Sitting beside me, he pulled the pillow at his back and adjusted it, and then leaned into it and crossed his legs smiling idiotically.

" That's why I didn't wear my shoes back. I knew you would want me more. " He chuckled.

You just spoiled the whole thing.

I stared at him and when he shrugged. I showed him my teeth teasingly.

" What? "

I looked away and hoped him to really go away now, just because of his behaviour. How sombre and full of emotions I got but his little actions swept it off me in a blink.

" Nothing. " I muttered looking on the bed.

" Oh I understand. But I don't like us so sad and silent, your bubbly nature works well with me. " He smiled and I looked at him in anger.

" So what was it? Tell me like it's not a big deal so that we can solve it with ease you know. " He said moving his hand and rolling his eyes a lot.

" It's a big deal! That's why I am sad. You don't laugh off at things that changes you and it's reminder just freak you up to scream at people.. Or.. Ot people like you. " I said and literally screamed at the end.

" Whoa! Whoa! WHOA! Arshita, calm down." He said and blew air gesturing me to do the same. He went on until I didn't joined him.

"I was trying to cool you. You know I don't make fun of important things. Sorry but now I am listening. " He said slowly.

I turned and wrapped my hands around my legs and began to swing.

"Now I don't feel like saying. " I said thinking over the things I wanted to talk to him.

"What do you feel like doing? We will do that together. " He said slowly, his voice so near and comforting.

"I feel like crying. " I said probably wetting my eyes as my vision blurred.

" Oh Why? " He moved closer to me and hugged me from side and I surprisingly hugged him back.

" I couldn't forget about Ronit. He had that amazing smile and compassion. Whenever that day comes in front of my eyes, I couldn't believe what he said to me but he did and I try to hate him instead I hate myself. " I sobbed.