Bonus 2

Bonus chapter 2(Because we all can't get enough!)

Bonus chapter 2
(Because we all can't get enough!)

A beautiful lie and it's consequences

Arshita

Just one spoon of sugar and a milky coffee was a total beautiful lie that had been fed to me for a long time now but now I know the ugly truth.

Oh yes! Armaan just hates it. Just like garlic.

When I discovered it I was angry that it started with a lie. Always a lie. Like he didn't tell me from the beginning that he knew me and played with me.

But then I realised. He was still keeping up morning and evening with milky coffee for a year. And haven't I got the best romantic story to tell my ishani?

I will give him that.

"I love you baby." He snaked his arms around me while I was making coffee for him.

I felt the light kiss on my head and I knew what I had with me.

" One spoon sugar and a milky coffee." I sang as I turned around to face him.

He smiled looking as handsome as he could. Taking the cup he whistled, "Too hot to my taste!" bringing hus nose towards me.

I laughed but my anticipation was visible. So he asked, "Everything good?"

I licked my lips. Everything made sense. Why Armaan had a amused expression on his face. He knew me, my tastes while I didn't even have a slightest of idea, and this was really amazing part.

"Why are you like this? What's amusing?" He asked sipping his coffee, the coffee he hated.

"What Arshita?"

" Ever wondered how I wondered about your secretive smile?"

He stopped and stared me trying to decipher me.

"I don't understand." He chuckled. I could see how happy he got remembering his golden time.

"You do. The beginning of our relationship. Remember?"

And I saw that secretive smile all over again. But unlike those time I got the hold of my thoughts.

"You have no idea how bad I wanted to tell you things. But it was fun." He said still staring at me with a amused smike on his face.

I have the idea about it right now. I am aching to tell you how mesmerized I am about you sipping that thing you hate for me.

" Okay. " I said as I turned biting my lips to pick the chopped fruits and lukewarm water for Ishani.