Chapter - 54

🌼🌼

🌼🌼

I was laying flat on my stomach on the bed when someone came in slowly. Piya ! I heard her growl and I knew who the person was. I sensed  but remained silent, probably she came to take me to begin the the last ceremony before marriage.

I felt thwarted and worked up but I knew I loved Armaan and it was going to be great if that ache goes away which said what if.

What if Ronit!

I will forget him after marrying Armaan the way i did.

"Arshita?" She called me.

I turned to her and smiled. I told her everything yesterday and I know she wanted me to marry Armaan and,  sure I was that she can never be wrong.

"Is it the time , Piya?" I asked and asked her.

" Yes. But .."

My brows contoured down and I asked,"What?"

"It's Ronit. He is talking to your dad and Armaan about it all in study room."

"Why? How can he?"

I yelled.

This is incredulous!

I didn't expect that from him when I wasn't talking to him or just say avoiding him. He was persistently calling me and even came up to my door but I asked him to leave not only from the door but house.

" He is out of his head. You weren't talking to him." She said.

"I wasn't talking to Armaan either." I said as I stood up to go to them. I remembered how I had done something like this twice already.

" Yeah. One thing." sHe stopped me.

"Remember once you told me that whom you love isn't that important than you know someone loves you so much, unconditionally because it's what you don't get daily?"

I looked at her, quite pissed at her timing thus this thing. I think I knew that already as I told her so.

I shook my head in yes.

" Okay, so I add something to it. "

Oh!

" What? " I mouthed.

" So it's that whom you love isn't more important than you know someone loves you unconditionally and understands you too. "

Yeah right.

I think both of them understand me.

Ronit did understand me then and Armaan has been a person I had known after him so understanding.