Chapter - 24

Arshita

My head was still spinning, in the noon. I woke up to find myself dizzy and all mad as I couldn't figure out how I was lying in my bed in place first place.

I ordered myself a lemonade and some more cold drinks and was in the shower now trying to remember things.

How could I be this careless?

" okay. We went to some club. We ordered our drinks and then we talked to come up with who drinks more. "

This is it.

" Shouldn't you be the gentleman to stop me before I couldn't pass being sober at all?"

I was talking to myself stupidly as I rubbed my hair.

And what about my job here?

This was the last thing I was to do. Then tomorrow we are going back to India.

I tried to call him before even dressing to know what I was to do but he didn't make me call.

"Thank you for the day off. " I smiled throwing my phone on the messed up bed.

Thinking to not call the room service and arrange my bedroom myself as so very free I was, I dressed up after gulping down the whole of lemonade in a single go.

I danced to some English songs as I made the bed and turned to the desk when I found a small piece of paper. It was a note from him.

Doing some personal errands with work. Sorry for loving you without anything to do exactly. Will pick you up for the get-together but before that suit yourself with the card in the drawer and get yourself a beautiful dress for the evening. The hotel has a shopping mall. I heard they have a nice collection enough to make a man go head over heels for a beautiful and SEXY lady.

Love
Armaan

Do you think I will use your money?

What do you think of yourself?

I stomped back to my bed and taking my phone I texted him.

Thank you for The Card but I would like to use my own money.

That's it.

After having my lunch, thus thing popped into my head that I never thought of before.

I was staying in this suite and ordered whatever I wanted to eat and used the expensive toiletries and make set here. Who was paying for it? Of course he.

I slapped my head and sat on the edge of the bed.

"Which personal Secretary gets to have a suite for herself? " I scoffed at myself.

" Well I ain't using his money but the company's money and company tend to take care of the employees on any business tour. " I said.

" And it's the boss's choice to give me an extra facility. I didn't ask for it. That is it. " I smiled happily.

I started to feel good so I slumped in the bed and I felt more good in it.

But I am feeling good in this bed paid by him.

" I am in denial but I am using his money. It doesn't feel good anymore. " I cried rolling over and hugging the pillow.

" Let the world of mine crush down in embarrassment of this but I need to stand properly in this family get together to which I don't belong even." I said to myself as I stood up again to change into a much better dress to go shopping and use my money.