Epilogue - 2

Please refresh the page you might not be reading the updated version of the chapter

And don't forget to vote and comment 😊

It's funny how it starts and then how it ends!

Well it wasn't end. It's never end.

It's beginning.

Yes.

Beginning.

Great beginning!

Am I crying?

Streak of tears started to fell down my cheek as I took my baby girl in my arms for the first time. All the emotions gushed and I couldn't understand what I was feeling.

I was happy but crying. The little life in my arms just cracked me so much. For a moment I thought it wasn't real. The sense of responsibility and love came over my head and I conflicted between being a mature and immature woman.

Whatever it was. I became mother and I could feel the kind the connection and love I was feeling for my baby. It was different. I never felt this overwhelmed ever.

" Easy. Easy, baby! "

I looked at the source.

Rather than smiling, I snapped him.

" Shut up! "

He blew a breath.

I turned to face my beautiful girl with light pink cheek and delicate skin. I touched her face with my finger only to feel that I touched something so flaky to break and scatter away. I almost flinched in fear of hurting her.

" Oh my god! Armaan. She is so soft. So delicate. I might hurt her. Damn! " I exclaimed.

He laughed out loud encircling my arms and caressing our baby's small cheek.

" I don't think so. " He smiled.

How can he not say our baby is not soft and delicate?

" She is soft, Armaan. Beautiful too. "

" Yeah, she is goddess. I meant you will not hurt her. All you want to do her wrap her in your arms and just love her. "

I smiled at him. But his face showed the fear too.

" Yes. "