Chapter - 9

Arshita

Arshita

It was already ten and the car wasn't standing out of my apartment as he said to me. I was so stupid to think myself a super exotic woman to attract the attention of the handsome face that way.

Whole night I dreamt of him and compared him with Ronit. I was mad to do this as I forgot I didn't knew anything else about him than his big name and amusing face.

I took a taxi as I was exhausted of standing there after the assigned time and gave the driver address of Oberoi Mansion.

"Arman Oberoi." I said thinking I was accustomed of calling him 'him' or 'sir. '

"Ronit Agnihotri. " All the love poured out at the sound and my face turned into a sack of potatoes. Piya always pointed this out to me.

" Arman Oberoi. Fuck this man! He is your boss. " I reminded myself and scolded at my thoughts of having him. Until now I didn't knew I was this desperate. Once more he made me feel like this but this time it was intense and intolerable.

I slipped from the taxi as it stopped at the huge iron gates painted black and white and guard standing out in a attention.

I knew these people don't allow anyone to enter freely in their houses so I first approached the small room and told them my identity, after which I got Inside the gate.

Big people, big things! They don't even leave a thing to call small. I wondered if they could change the size of the body, they would make that big too. I had to walk a mile I think to finally get inside their main door.

Dammit!

"Excuse me! " I disturbed the very lady standing near the table, bent and doing something with the tray in it. She was quite dressed up in white and black clothes and of middle age.

"Hello! May I know who you are, mam?"  She said politely reminding of him and his politeness as if they had taken a special classes for being so very polite.

It was getting so irritating and I had the problem with nerves!

"I am Arshita, assistant of Mr. Arman Oberoi. I am here for  todays arrangement for the dinner party. Can I see the manager here or him? "

I waited for her and she gave me the look of immense confusion.

" Yeah sure. I can call the manager, Ankit but who him? " She said and I looked at her casually.

Him him!

Oh my god!

" I mean, Arman sir. " I said getting some head into my stupid head.