Chapter - 46

Arshita

He slowly pulled me up in his arms after a long kiss and led us inside the house from the back. His amused and glittering eyes didn't leave mine and we stared at each other naughtily.

Once we reached our bedroom, he put me in the bed and grinned.

I smiled at him back and muttered, "What?"

He simply shook his head and began to take off my heavy jewelleries off of me lovingly.

" You were looking beautiful the whole day. In all this get up. "

" am I not looking beautiful now? "

" No. You are looking sexy to me. " He winked at me.

" What about me? "

" You? "

" Yes me. "

" You were looking handsome too. " I laughed as he bit my neck.

" Handsome! "

He chuckled.

Placing light kisses all over me, he managed to take off his hot kurta, and yeah he looked more than handsome in it.

We made out and like always he does me well. After a beautiful ride, he slumped himself beside me and let out a worked up breath. I put my head on his chest and palmed it.

It was so silent and only his heavy breath was audible to me. I knew he would sleep so I just stared at zero appreciating everything.

It wasn't that this all happened so suddenly and I didn't has the time to process it at all but still it felt like a sudden blow to me.

Maybe because of that bitterness which got into me because of a woman made me appreciate it in different level. You don't know how much connected you are to a person until the connection hampers even a little.

The connection hampered and I knew what it was all this time with him. And this is love.

Not sex! but that love which ignited me more!

Sex is just a flare for few seconds and vanishes, love is what makes your chest swell up in happiness and content.

I blew a deep breath appreciating my thought which seemed so motivating to me.

" Arshitaaaaa! "

My head snapped up to his face and I sniggered at his full open eyes.

Good Miracle!

" You are up! "

" Yeah! What we're you thinking not so loud? "

Great! I wasn't speaking it to let him know like other times.

" I was thinking about us. "

" US! " He grinned and locked his lip adjusting the pillow beneath him.

Are we going to talk?