Chapter - 42

Unedited Chapter!
Forgive my mistakes! ❤️

Arshita

"Arshita talk to me! " He asked and I  stood up and sat skipping three seats from him in the airport.

I was thinking to go back to India myself but he had my passport and visa, so I had to face him and ask him to give me the same after a day if thinking.

" Listen! Her mental health isn't good. I am not in relationship with her, I love you. " He said.

Good excuse!

" Then why aren't you coming with me? " I dangerously whispered to him to attract lot on attention.

He was making my contradicting thoughts to the other side, not the good one.

" It's your heart speaking, baby. Would you leave your friend like that? This was the reason that I never officially ended up the relationship with her. She was.. You are not getting it. " He sat down in front of me.

" So you are in relationship with her now? "

" No. NO! She has been so alone all her life and seeing me her emotion took a toll on her and so she now wants me. What I was meant was that I didn't end the relation before because I understood she couldn't take it and she had a problem and that was the reason in the first place to end it. You understand? " He asked me.

My eyes went wet. If he was speaking truth, it meant he wanted me so I said," Then come with me. If she us after you then it will make the situation worse. You should go away from her. She will live the way she had lived all this time you were in India, with me. "

" Now you are acting child! Try to understand it. "

He shifted his eyes and taking deep breath, stared me.

" I should ensure she is doing fine, Arshita. I have to. You know, she told me, she had been roaming around the world all alone hoping to find someone. Her last boyfriend, of course after me, dumped her. She needs help. I don't love her the way I love you but I care for her. As a friend. We had been in a relationship for a year Arshita. You just got to trust me." He explained me slowly holding my face.

"Call her friends, her manager. Whatever. You have to come with me." I said and he shook his head.

"I shouldn't Arshita. What her Friends and manager did when she was roaming around the world for last three months? She will get sicker. I will take her to America and get her medication then come back to you. " He said.

" It doesn't make sense. She didn't seem... I didn't see she was unwell. I don't believe her. What if its all just a drama? I was with Luca when she asked me about you in the restaurant and next she jumps upon you.. And you?! " I said and he wiped my face.

" Stop crying! I love you. I will always love you. You know that. And I am begging you the same thing again and again. I WAS STOPPING HER TO HERSELF WHEN YOU CAME IN THE HOTEL. You see she needs help! " He said and sitting next to my chair hugged me.

I hugged him back and cried on his shirt," Right now! I need you. I want you to come with me... . No matter if she is sick or whatever! Call her people... and.. And you come with me, if I am the one. " I hiccuping said to him.