Chapter - 34

Arshita

"I an getting nuts! " I mumbled as he helped me pack my things from my home in Mumbai. Just yesterday we got here and he was all ready to drag my things that he did it without my permission.

" They messed my whole cupboard. I am not getting my favourite socks. " I yelled at him.

" I am getting you another favourite socks. Sorry about the old ones!" He gushed.

" Did you just laugh? You should not. And just so you know they weren't old but brand new red and blue, soft and cozy ankle length socks! " I said and those beautiful pairs came before my eyes. How I picked them from sale just seconds after my eyes caught them?

Oh I loved them.

" Does the description match this? " He asked putting the exact ones before me. I noticed him scavenge my very Bag I was packing the instant.

" No it doesn't. " I lied to his eyes.

Snatching them, I first put them in my chest and then back to my bag.

" Lair! You just want to cross me all the time. " He narrowed his eyes.

" And you are wearing the same clothes from yesterday? " I said grudgingly.

" What? This is a another black suit. " He laughed at me.

" No. You can't have two black suits if I can't have two quite similar socks. " I said and wiggled my eyebrows at him.

He rolled his eyes and muttered," Fine! You win Mrs. Oberoi. "

Oh not again

I turned away going all red. He was continuously teasing me like that after we declared about our fake marriage to the press.

And from the covers of the magazines and tabloids, I had been going so crazy listening and reading to what they surmised about us.

" Would you like to see something interesting? " He cheekily opened his phone and placed before me.

" I don't want to Armaan. " I shook away his hands.

" Come on! It's amazing. Even I didn't have it. " He grabbed me from me him and holding my hands forced me to see the phone.

" Why are you being so insane? " I moved a bit and he placed a kiss on my cheeks laughing quietly.

" Just look at it for once baby!" He chuckled making me more aggressive.

Baby?

I stared him.

" Baby here! " He gestured towards the phone.

Reluctantly, I looked at it. For a moment I gaped at that old photo. Armaan was just behind me smiling at me while I had a glass of wine on my head. It was from the trip Ronit and I went to. I could clearly remember what I was doing at that time.

Oh shit! You were watching me being a embarrassing woman of the era.

I turned to him so flabbergasted, my eyes shuttling slowly in embarrassment.