Chapter - 18

Unedited Chapter!
Feel free to point out mistakes.

Arshita

Nervously, I rubbed my palms while he stood few inches before me with his back to me. His hands were inside his blue pants as he looked at the water run through his feet.

We were standing in the beach at night, about 9:00.

"Amazing! " He sang as the waves rushed over his feet and looked back excitedly flashing his shinning teeth in the darkness, lighting the surrounding just with his marvelous smile.

" Come here! I saw you do it with... Ronit. " He said it next to make me more nervous.

" How you know about us... this much? " I finally asked him when he made it hard to resist the curiosity.

"I saw you first time when I came in India for our 2014 business venture. Since then I have just seen you... with people..... happy, passionate and satisfied. But when I decided to finally take over the business in India I thought I will find you married with him but here I see the very different you. "

I took a deep breath and mumbled," Okay. You sound to me a... Maniac. A crazy stalker! I am leaving. "

He laughed and showed his full amused face as if he knew how I was going to react.

Feeling like crazy myself, I turned and started to walk away when he ducked his head from behind to scare the shot out out of me.

" You are scaring me. " I yelled and moved sideways.

" See, you always say that you are alone and want someone desperately and when I am here offering myself the whole you are running away. "He chuckled moving my side. Terrified, I stepped back to hit something hard.

" Sit! I will drop you home only if you want me to drop you at your home. " He smiled opening the front seat for me.

" I will call the Uber. " I said.

" I said I am dropping you for sure but the place you want me take you will be your choice. " He whispered the same way he did to me in the lift the first time we met.

" You can't behave this way, sir. " I tried to bring in every courage I had.

Licking his lips, he craned his head at my side. His hard and warm breath fanned my neck enticing an awkward feelings in me.

" You want me to control myself now?! That's what I have been doing since the day I saw you. You must know how hard it is to block your feelings. " He muttered just next to my ear and kissed the nape.

My eyes widened and I went solid. All the senses stopped working at once as the small kiss over there replayed like millionth time in a single second.

I inverted my eyes to his side as he stared me with dark eyes and tilted his head towards me.

My heart started to skip the beats and adrenaline got the best of me as I punched his bottom of the jaw.

"Ouch! Oh my god, you are.... Oh goodness! " He cried holding his jaw.

I ran up to him and held his head and asked," I am sorry! Did it hurt? "

I checked his jaw and caressed to lighten the pain.

"I don't think so. It feels right." He said darkly. Avoiding to look at his eyes, I lightly slapped his face and stepped back.

" You are good to go then. " I muttered feeling total insane.

" Oh! Just stop biting your lips and playing with your hairs Arshita. " He said hoarsely rubbing his cheek.