Chapter - 49

Arshita

Arshita

I took a deep breath before I almost ran to him in anger. All the feelings and emotions came over me as I remembered Armaan who loved me for what I was but this man made me to hate on myself all that time.

How could he sit there so oblivious of my pain?

I had to make him realise and that's what Armaan would have expected, I thought.

Within three seconds, I stood in front of him and cleared my throat to look at the face he dumped for money.

He looked up and his face covered with shock, and like a dumb he just stared me. I did the same. With how much confidence I walked in it, mire than that lost I felt like.

What I have to say?

Insult him first and then breakdown?

No!

"Arshi! " He almost whispered lowly and stood up.

Arshii?

" Don't you dare to call me by my name! It's disgusting to hear it. " I said and him angrily.

He looked down and I didn't know what I was actually supposed to say next. Curse him or tell him how happy I was now, I thought.

But was he even worth to be told about it?

No, I thought.

" I just wanted to say that.. That you are the worthless man whom I loved and kept above everything, my parents and my life. I regret that! You said that I was an embarrassment to you then maybe I was and that doesn't matter to me because I know, I am beautiful when I am me. So I hate you and wish that someone make you feel what you made me feel all that time. I hope she someday dump you saying you were an embarrassment to her. Go to he'll! Good luck to face that! Bye, Jerk-est man alive! "

I said that in one breath and turned with proud in my face.

Maybe I should have told him about Armaan. How I have amazing man that him?

Well, that's alright I said fine than last time.

I shook my head in agreement to my thoughts as I slowly walked back to my table.

"I never said you were an embarrassment to me, Arshi?! "

His voice entered my ears from behind and as I processed it and remembered him saying things that night, my head just bursted and I acted to punch him.

" No I will punch you hard. The whole thing started with you counting me my embarrassing moments? Didn't you dump ne? Just shut you mouth or I will punch you. " I yelled as I approached him with a fist.