Chapter - 55

"To stay, huh?"

"To stay, huh?"

"Yes. " I muttered as he roughly lifted me up, circling my legs around him.

" You think it's that easy! It's not. " He mumbled walking out of the bathroom. He threw me in the bed and smiled.

" I didn't mean that I wanted him when I walked towards Ronit. I thought of saying no to him properly." I explained propping my arms.

He jumped upon me and groaned, "It doesn't matter. I lived two hours thinking I got dumped on my wedding. What do you have to say about that?"

I laughed but he didn't and stared me.

It's just a joke.

He is playing with me.

" Alright I got strayed. But don't you already know how stupid I am and I have always looked up to you? You are at fault too. " I stupidly said to him.

His lips curved into the appreciating smile.

" This ain't working. "

" It is. You were being saint! Who wanted that?' Take My Girl, I respect her decision' kind. " I made my face and he laughed.

" Oh, I think I should have forced you into marriage, right? "

I think not.

" Actually you not doing that made me realise that I need the man like you. Wait! Piya too. "

" Did she?"

"Yes. And I found that I and Rohit both are stupid at same levels. I should be with the mature one who can act immature with me. " I answered him and he kissed my head lovingly.

" I still couldn't believe. " He whispered as he moved down my neck placing light sexy kisses.

His hands worked on every corner of my body and I enjoyed it. But at this right moment I spotted wrong.

" We have a marriage ceremony to attend. " I said laughed to him.

" Oh, whose? " Armaan acted.

" Ours! "

She smiled mischievously then ducked his head in my stomach," Oh that is happening after this. "

I laughed as he tickled my stomach and adjusted himself properly upon me.

" Shouldn't we leave it for our first night? "

First night?

I laughed at myself.

" For us it has been all reversed. "

" Right. "

" Right. "

When we were both cherishing the moment, Armaan's phone rang. He looked over it and muttered," Shit! "

" What happened? "