Chapter - 12

Song suggestion : Crush by David Archuleta

Arshita

Half of the day went away already and I hadn't seen him was a great relief but I don't know why the hell his amused face flashed in my head after every stupid seconds.

I looked at the stupid girl sitting across me doing enough to irritate me. I was so hating myself for even thinking about him and she kept on pestering me to spill all at once. I know I am not a good friend but should you tell the girl who would definitely tease you later and make it much worse?

"Keep making ugly faces, you are not getting anything to warm your dirty ears. " I yelled at her at the end elbowing Abeer for making childish sounds. His phone was already buzzing with the gun and horrible death yell. It was some kind of boyish online video game where they kill people. That sucks!

" Mute it else you will find your fine ass on the door! " I snarled and he chuckled.

"Kay love." He sang giving me his high voltage smile in Piya's context of course. I glanced at her fallen face which killed my heart.

"Who the hell is your love! Why all men are just determined to piss me off? " I said aloud scratching my head. His amused smile again appeared in front of my eye and that was what high voltage smile actually.

" Why are you just taking him so much on your head? " Abeer said throwing his phone on the table.

" What was that? " Piya and I said this at the same time noticing his authoritative self as he eyed me for long and then gave Piya an incredulous look.

" Look here we girls count more to not watch you behave like you are my dad. " I teased pointing both of us and Piya laughed shortly.

" Don't you laugh. I still don't approve of your late night party last weekend with those boasting bastards. " Abeer retorted back making his tone convincing a bit. Piya went to her old friend's friend party far away from city in the middle of the night without thinking even once if those people were good or not. For God's sake they were so not mean and dirtier to lay eyes on any woman, as Piya explained me but I know very well it was exactly the opposite.

Abeer drove to her at about 4 in the morning to check on her or just say drag her away and she was fine. But later she told me how great she felt as she watched Abeer drive her and teach her what the word discipline was.

I know he cared for her so much in the world even more than me. It was just that she was friend zoned from the beginning to make him realize her love, the lovers love. I came after long time to attract his unwanted attention.