Chapter - 31

Unedited Chapter!
Feel free to point out the mistakes!

Noticed the new cover? Tell me if it's better than last one

Tell me if it's better than last one.. 💕

Arshita

"Dad! Mom, there is nothing like that. We are not married. " I said softly looking at mom. Her eyes showed that she trusted me enough.

" We are not married! " I said again averting to dad who just gazed me blankly.

" Who among you is lying? " Dad looked at him, questioningly.

He sniffed and laughed shortly looking down. After few seconds of rubbing his long nose he began," If that's is it Arshita, then we let be it. Whatever you say is true. "

He stared me and I looked at him agape. His tone was as if I was lying and hiding it and he was so innocent and it was me who was doing injustice with him.

" Sorry for wasting everyone's time. But for me we are more than married." He said and held my hand and gently patted the back of it.

What are you?

I glanced at everyone as so dumb I got watching him hold my hand in front of everyone.

" Armaan! Enough of jokes! We are laughing! " I said taking my hand and laughing stupidly.

Now I was getting really angry at him and I was to just kick him out of house but I had to explain my family before this.

Armaan, it's too much.

" Okay Arshita. I should go then. I don't have anything left here then, do I? Because you just ditched me. " He said dramatically shaking his head.

Oh God! Save me from getting mad.

" Armaan! " I warned him this time.

He shook his head both sides and laughed a bit.

" Alright. I am joking! She didn't want to get married to Asmit and I wanted to help her. " He said quite amused, I don't know what for.

I think he forgot that dad disliked him already. Maybe he did something like this back then in addition to questioning dad's talents and work. He was a crazy, cool and whatever. I liked it.

Glancing at his face, I sighed deeply. Everyone was just watching us talk and enact a drama. He shrugged and turned to dad, "I am sorry, sir! Hope you will forgive me again. "