Chapter - 32

Unedited Chapter!
Feel free to point out the mistakes!

Arshita

He held my hand and smiled at it. If anyone who was so very happy and directed to our Union was him.

Mr. AmusedFace!

Like always I was confused and the idea of declaring that we were married was outrageous to our family but it was amazing to do. I mean it felt great on watching his face, smile at me knowingly.

My dad readied to accept him as his son-in-law after few hours we both accepted our marriage on the condition of formally doing it. This was outrageous for me.

I was giving ourselves chance and escaping the idea of marrying someone. Nothing much.

Well he promised me to escape us from this formal marriage condition of dad. But he also added that  I was his now and even I couldn't deny that.

His exact words were something like this.

'Arshita you are totally into me and you are not leaving this bound anytime soon. We are stepping to a married life yet we aren't married,remember? '

I looked at his face again and a light laugh escaped my mouth. I had no idea why but I thought about him being my husband, like seriously?

He wiggled his eyebrows in curiousness. Even I didn't know what was going on with me.

Mom coughed and it was of course a signal. I took away my hand from his and looked at mom.

" Asmit is here. " She hissed.

" So? " I whispered.

I am not cruel!

How can I even say so?

Upon realisation, I stood up and turned to our guest. Even though I never said yes to our marriage but Asmit already accepted me, his family accepted me.

" Hey! " He smiled at me.

I smiled back, quite embarrassed. Reaching up to him, I replied," Hii Asmit! "

" Hello Asmit! " Armaan jumped in between to make it more awkward.

" Hello Armaan! How are you doing? " Asmit asked.

" I am exceptionally great! You? "

Exceptionally?

What that was supposed to mean?

" I just came to talk to Arshita. "

" Yeah sure! Go ahead! " Armaan stepped aside gestured his towards me.

We walked up the roof and after a minute silence he began," Do you think there is need of talking about it when you never agreed to marry me?! "

He laughed a bit and added," My parents are quite pissed and ways me to face you and talk to you, you know I had to. I am sorry I had to but I needed to ensure they don't. Elders could mess up at these situations. "