Chapter - 50

Extremely unedited Chapter! Pardon my mistakes!

Pardon my mistakes!

Arshita

"Abeer! "

I cried to him in annoyance as he was taking a lot of time to uncover the suspense. It was making me nervous.

He walked and sat before us and said," It's Ronit. "

He waited to gauge my reaction while I took in a relieved breath.

Armaan is good.

And what about Ronit?

I don't care!

" Okay. I don't want to know. " I said and scoffed.

" That's good. It really doesn't matter at all now. " He said but his face showed that he was thinking badly in his head and that intrigued me.

" Okay. What you wanted to tell me? " I asked him after a while and he sat up properly to tell me. Piya gave me a look and then concentrated on him as he began.

" You think he betrayed you fir some other rich girl who was more of a sane than you, right? " He said and I scoffed because that's what we talked of after all this happened. Why was he saying like that now? I thought.

" Alright, sherlock! Yes we all did think the same. So don't shit around, we definitely don't want ruin it all. " Piya hit him in the head and she scolded him.

" I am not ruining it all. I was just trying to tell that it wasn't like that. Ronit was good and he is our friend and he deserves to be treated like one, not how we treat him due to all misunderstanding. " He said along in a go warily and my head processed the 'shit.' Piya was right.

" Abeer don't play with me now. " I said almost thinking to hit him that he fall to the ground.

" I am not. " He said defensively and sat up straight.

" Okay. Tell me. " I said and Piya just nodded to him.

" He told me, well he didn't exactly, I found out that there was no rich and sexy woman he was after. Really! He married his brother's wife due to the family pressure, you know. She was pregnant. Three months before he broke up with you, his brother died in an accident and you know that. So now the marriage didn't work out and they divorced recently, two months ago I think. "

What the hell is he talking?

" It can't be. No! " I said and looked at Piya who just bit her lip probably thinking about it.