Chapter - 7

New cover for 'Married to Him '

Two updates today. Don't forget to read the next chapter:)

🌼🌼

Insta ID- Apricotlove09

Real upbeat blog by me -

Pening_it_down

Do follow me on insta.

🌼🌼

Arshita

It was a good start as his personal assistant and I was so happy to get his mind blowing compliments all the time. What spoke more was his amazing and handsome face with the glinting smile.

Half of the day already went away and I hadn't sat on my chair in the extravagant office of mine. I took elevator to get to my office. I weakly walked to my office glancing him through the glass door. He was sitting in his chair doing his work as always.

I entered my office taking in the beauty and expensive look of the room. The book shelf was having few books and I had nothing to fill them. The small couch with the transparent glass table in front of it was placed on the one side. I noted the the carton placed on the corner. It was the one consisting my love notes for stupid Ronit. Oh god! I didn't even knew to curse that bastard. Here I go now.

I stepped ahead and sat on my chair feeling the soft material beneath see. I swirled on my chair and "Whooohoo"  was what I did. I was so stupid that one time I found myself crying my heart out in a dark room whole night and then doing this shit.

I stood up the next moment and ran toward the carton. I opened it and without giving another glance, started to stuff them in the drawer on the other side of the table.

I was done, perfectly done but now I was looking at the closed drawer itching to open those shit and read them again. I was cursing myself for being such a lower but after all of thoughts I wanted to see again.

His lovely words surrounded me and I could feel his hugs and touch. How badly he used to kiss me and then we would do it. He would topple me up and I would ride on him. I gulped at my dirty thoughts which made me blush at that times. But now I curse myself for giving him my everything. He used me and then threw me away.

I was about to cry and so I wiped my tears when a hand on my shoulder made me freak out. I turned to find his handsome look at me in awe.

He didn't knock! He barged in my room! He touched me!

He may be boss but he must knock I think. "Which world you always go to? I am deeply excited to visit that because is that more beautiful than this that you can't hear the knocks and then calls?"  He asked me.