Chapter - 3

Song suggestion: Titli Banke dil uda from 'Happy New year'

Arshita

He pressed the thin lines of his lips watching me intently. He thought I would speak up something foolish again and even though I didn't, a smile began to form over his handsome face. For a moment I thought he was trying hard not to laugh at me and it seemed very strange to me. I hoped nobody else thought like that.

" Miss Piya Sharma, " he chanted again making me much grimmer. And I was getting angry at myself as to what exactly I wanted. Piya was so happy that I heard her make an excited squeak.

" And Miss Arshita Agrawal appealed to me when I read their bio reports. So I will appoint one of you. "

My heart started to race and his freaking smiling and handsome face was irritating me. What he wanted?!

" Miss Arshita Agrawal. " He gave me his wide smile with the shining star in his eyes and I fell thousandth time for him. He was a masterpiece crafted by the very own hands of God with accurate precision that shunned us all. I looked at his eyes in curiosity but after a moment I was searching for it - the glint same as Ronit's. What the hell?!

"Miss Arshita?"

Oh, yes!

" Me? " I breathed looking at him back, shocked and nervous as I was thinking of the possibilities to just losing myself in dilemmas and to the ultimate abyss of thoughts.

" Yes. You! Congratulations. " He sang in his alluring voice." I think I don't have anything else to say. Thank you, everyone. "

That was the best part I heard as I turned to run away into my small square box and sit in front of my computer doing nothing but thinking obviously until it didn't lose me the job. I followed my colleagues when that alluring voice comparable to lord Krishna enchanting the gopis. What the creep you are arshita?
" Miss Arshita. Let's address the work that you have to do as my PA. "

I raised my eyebrow in his intimidating words as I tasted the act of revenge in it.

" Yes Sir! "

He pressed his lips tightly and leaned on his desk with his hands folded in front of his chest. His biceps were visible even through his clothes. I lowered my gaze.

" First of all. Will you react like a normal person? "

What he meant was out of my head. Was I looking insane to him? I was getting madder from the day Ronit left me but no one ever pointed it out to me.

I know it because I know how weird I have acting lately. Who sits all night in a bed, straight and unmoving with the little moonlight peering through the window and thinking stupid things till the morning lights enter the room. I do this several times when I feel the loneliest on earth.