Epilogue_ More To Come!

Could you be anymore happy?

Yeah, The Epilogue is here!

Short but sweet, trust me!

And follow me on instagram.

Don't you all dare to go away without commenting!

I will write more of it. Just few more parts. Just need your love 😍

'Armaan's duty on every third night.'

I scribbled on the small paper and put my pen on my lips as I thought of any other responsibilities.

"I forgot to tell you that mom and dad will be here by evening. "

" Themselves? You are supposed to go there and bring them here. My brother does this on occasions. "

He looked up and rolled his eyes.

"You are going." I ordered him as my temper got me.

"Your hormones! " He chanted and I gave him a straight face.

Armaan put his file back in his bag and I just stared him blankly. I was so sure that he was aware of it. That's what I had been doing to get my way these days.

I wanted him to go to Delhi and bring my family here to meet us but he didn't want to leave me any moment from last seven months.

His protectiveness!

Jeez!

Had I told you something at the very beginning? I think, no. Well I tell you now that Armaan and i are having a baby.

Baby!

Yeah I know. It's quite indigestible, trust me I was in shock too, mostly at the thought that hiw I was going to do it all.

Mom and dad almost danced on video call jus like Navya had been doing sinxe we gave this news to everyone. They accepted that for them it was like dream finally come true. After all they thought that their daughter wasn't going to to settle down. I was still in haze that I was having the baby.

Like me?

How am I even going to take care of the little one?