Chapter - 6

Song suggestion: Ude Dil Befikre ( Any comments? wholeheartedly invited)

( Any comments? wholeheartedly invited)

Arshita

Without another word I found my legs moving out of his extravagant atmosphere and his unacceptable over confidence. I had about fifty minutes to do the immediate preparations to get us this important meet fruitful and in another ten minutes I was to stand beside my always freakish smiling boss with the paper work.

I avoided my extraordinary office and hurried down hoping to find my angels. I used the reserved elevator as I was so sure that from now it was meant for me too.

I hurried out of the elevator and my head propped above Piya and she freaked out, "What the hell?!"

Ignoring her I started with actually I wanted from her, "Piya follow me!"

I went straight to the Abeer's cabin and Piya following me went on with her whine, " What do you think of yourself Miss PA? First scare and then command. That's not gonna happen."

Abeer was shaking himself fanatically and I thought he had an attack. I held his arm and he turned to me with the awkward smiling face.

"Hii Arshi. He cracked this joke-" He stopped suddenly when I kept my finger on lips shushing him.

"I have just forty five minutes to prepare for the meeting with Mr. Singhania with our boss. We need to attract this Singhania into our textiles business which of course is new advent for us. Piya will check out the inner background of Singhania which she knows what and Abeer will arrange all our success in other fields in fifteen minutes."

They were looking at me confused and thought I was mad. "Of course I am also doing. It's me who has to arrange the meet and all. I am preparing the paperwork for us."

Still they shared the look and I had no patience at this high time, " Guys I am kind of challenged by my boss. So hurry up!"

Without another word they turned towards their cabin and I headed to Piya back to Piya's cabin. Her computer was on and I googled the person's name and clicked in news section in the website.

Various news came up and Piya giving the good twenty seconds look on all clicked the news saying something about his daughter.

After all our meager research, Piya filled my head with all the side details about this man involvement these days. Most difficult thing for me had always been to remember the names. Still I tried to block them to escape my head. If it would have been the qualification for PA then I would have failed.

Piya went on searching and digging through her friends in other firms. I don't if she had ways to pick on people to spill good information.

I went to the printing room and had quite the papers required. When I went back running to Piya, Abeer stood there with some notes and papers.