next day

SCREAMS fill the air as many monsters are tortured and slaughtered within the walls of the bloodmoons.

  I sit up immediately breathing hard why is this happening to me, what did I do to deserve these nightmares I get up nd put on some sweat pants and a t-shirt and walk out Gotheresa's and I dorm room as I'm walking it feels like the walls are closing in on me I run as fast as I can so I can outside, I look up at the sky and yell "WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO ME!!" This isn't the first time this has happened ever since I was moved into this school, ever since I got close to the abyss the history of my family that the books don't know has came back. My friends (which I have barely any of) and I have been here since we were little, yet every time I mention my last name everyone cringes with fear and eventually draw back away from me. My appearance doesn't help me ether I have long midnight black hair, dark black eyes with a white dot on the bottom of my iris, and a birth mark that looks like a tattoo that takes up the whole left side of my body and it actually GROWS!

  But no one knows that, I turn into a wolf but on the nights of the blood moons I turn into a gigantic wolf/person thing and I can't control it ether. I sigh and get up in walk back inside I look at the clock and realize it's 4:00 "SHIT I only have one hour left off sleep" I begin briskly walking back to my dorm, when I start to feel a prickly feeling on my neck. I look around and say "show yourself only a cowered hides!"

  A raspy laugh was my answer, a man appeared out of nowhere. What I saw I wish I could've unseen he looked like he had been forcibly stretched high to the sky, where his eyes should be was dark holes, he was as pale as a ghost. "So your one of the last bloodmoons" he laughed coldly "then hopefully you know who I am" I shook my head "sadly I don't know you why" it looked like a trail of tears ran down his face but they were made out of blood, he looked at me with rage and fire in his eyes "YOU'RE THE REASON I'M LIKE THIS!" At that moment I ran but I could still hear him scream "YOU DID THIS TO ME!!!! REMEMBER WHAT YOU'VE DONE KHANA!!" I ran to my room breathing hard Gotheresa came running up to me "Kya...Kya...KYA" she screamed I snapped out of it and turn my head towards her. "Baby what's wrong your starting to scare me" I tried to act like I was fine and say sorry I'm ok "I'm s..sorry baby I'm fine, I gave her a fake smile "alright come on it's time to get ready for school."