11

Kya's p.o.v

I open my eyes to see my brother and the darkening sky "how long was I out brother" "four hours actually" "how am I alive," "you cured yourself" a voice boomed from behind me I get up with the help of my brother. "Well I'm fine so everyone can stop worrying" all the spirits walked off the last ones to go back into wolf form was the royal family, they all glanced back at me with saddened eyes before leaving "did anyone else just see that" I said pointing to where they used to be.

Suddenly I was being hoisted in the air and swung around by my brother "I'M GLAD YOU'RE OK!!!" I started laughing he put me down only to be hugged some more by him and Luna "ok OK I'm fine you guys, it's getting dark have you guys moved your stuff in to your dorm at school yet." They both had nodded a yes then I had got a text from Gotheresa:come back baby I miss u, I smile and say "lets get back to campus remember schools tomorrow" they groan I just laugh as we walk to our vehicles.

Once I get on my bike I sped off back towards the school when I get there I run to my dorm room and throw my helmet on the bed, "hey baby I missed you" I say as I sit next to G on her bed she smiles and starts kissing me. I smile into the kiss and slide my tongue in her mouth G moans suddenly the door flies open we quickly brake apart Emilia comes in "hey can we use your room to paint the banner" I'm a little pissed that we got interrupted I growl out "yea sure" I get up and start walking outside when I hear Gotheresa say "you know we've never had sex outside" I grin and grab her hand and sneak outside, when we get outside I push her against the school building G moans I start kissing her neck I can feel her pulling me closer when I hear people coming our way I growl and push off her it seems that there getting stage parts from a truck.

   I grab Gotheresa's hand and walk down towards the creek we sit on the sand bank right when I was about to reach for her I start to hear howls and yells from some guys from the football team, when they see us they start doing cat calls at us most of them jump in the creek while two sit near us. Cal & Zeke start flirting with Gotheresa and she just sits there and giggles like I'm not there, I huff and walk away to another part Gotheresa doesn't even notice I walk past the shed that holds all the sports equipment & punch it so hard some of the wood splinters I just keep walking but someone stops me it's Cal "hey why'd you leave I thought you were having fun with us." "No I wasn't" I try walking past him but he grabs me and slams me into the shed, "maybe I can change that" he says with a sinister smile he starts kissing my neck my eyes turn crimson "maybe you can" I let my k9s grow sharp and bite his neck I cover his mouth to smother his screams I let him fall to the ground, once I realized what I've done I quickly wipe my mouth and run away from him that can never happen again Aya no matter what happens to us.  

  Then I realize I'm at the part of the creek right next to the abyss I get curious and look in, it's all black except for the script that draws whatever is in there in red I walk up to the sand and sit down. "Kya!" I hear Gotheresa call from a distance I turn my head to see her running towards me "why'd you leave back there Kya" I roll my eyes and look away from her, I feel her put her hand on my  leg "come on don't be mad at me baby I thought we were going too have fun" I scoff "every time we try someone always comes to mess it up" in the distance I hear some girls running down the hill towards us I sigh and scoot away from Gotheresa.

"Hey Kya wanna play dice with us" I look up to see Leta, Fawn, and Sky looking at us "no I'm ok" I say "what about me can I play?" Asked Gotheresa they look at her with disgust "sorry we don't play with whores" I get up mad "HEY that was uncalled for" "you probably don't know but little miss goth chick over here has been having late night fuck sessions with a guy at school."

  "WHAT!" I turn around to see a guilty looking Gotheresa I instantly tighten up my jaw as I feel our bond and my heart brake, right then and there I decide I'm done with everyone and everything it's bad enough I'm turning into a monster but now this MY BOND CHEATED ON ME. I look at Leta and say "keep her away" "who's her" instead of answering I start walking towards the abyss I look in to see my face being drawn I smile it already knew I was joining, I look back one more time and just fall in I hear Gotheresa scream as I fall.