26

Kya's p.o.v

On my way to class I see Leta, Sky, and Fawn "hey guys" they all smile Leta was the first to speak "sup girl haven't talked to you in awhile" she says hugging me "how you been" "hella stressed" then Sky starts talking "damn that must suck, so I heard you found your mate("you heard correctly")that should be smooth sailing" I look at her like she's crazy "it's so not smooth sailing I honestly think fate is out to get me so far nothing that's happened to me personally has been good!" "Actually you don't turn on the bloodmoon anymore that's one" I turn to Fawn "yea you have a point but still everything else is not ok," Leta shrugs her shoulders "hey what are you going to do that's life" we all say yea "well I'm heading off to class I'll see you guys around" I waved goodbye then continued going to class.

   Once I get in class I set my stuff in the back then go up to the teacher "what have we been doing in class?" She turns to me "well we're learning about the bloodmoon & abyss then writing a paper on it" I nod my head then go sit down at my desk, I put my head down on the desk as I listen to people come in the classroom. I hear Faith giggling so I look up she's talking with her friends in the front of the class aww that's so cute I see the desks on ether side of me are empty thank god.....wait Jax and Gotheresa are in this class soo if on cue they walk in son of a FUCK. They sit at the desks next to me smiling like fools at each other I get up and pick my desk up moving Jax's desk over with him in it then put my desk down where he used to be, everyone looks at me I just slide into my desk smiling.

   "Well then class take out your textbooks and turn to page 100 and start reading till tippy get to 142" everyone groans I open my book and start reading. The Abyss(title)the abyss was created by a witch hybrid who wanted revenge on a woman who had scorned her badly, she had created it to hold even the most strongest warrior to forever live their worst nightmares and never age or die. Only someone as strong as the witch herself could leave but no one could surpass her power, the woman who had hurt the witch was cursed to dig the pit and to live in it for eternity once you were in you never got out. Only death could save you if you didn't have the power to get yourself out so many killed themselves to leave, the witch still lives on as the legends say so if you ever end up in the abyss you'll NEVER COME BACK OUT.
   I look up when I feel eyes on me everyone is starring at me "why are you all starring at Kya" I guess the teachers never got the memo that I had willingly fell in then then some know it all raised their hand "yes David." My teacher says "Kya had willingly fell into the abyss the night before the bloodmoon and then just climbed out like it was nothing," my teacher gasped "impossible" I heard her say as her eyes go wide. Then to my delight the school bell rings yes no more school everyone starts to pack up "Kya could you stay behind for a bit" I groan just great man I grab my backpack and head to the front of the class as everyone files out, when they leave the door randomly closes I stare at it how the did it close no  one closed it "how did you get out" I turn my head to my teacher "I climbed out" I get up to walk out when I hear her speak again and what she says makes me stop in my stride to get to the door.

   "I made that place no one has ever gotten out alive as you've read only someone as powerful as me can get out," I turn around "you're the witch" she nods "I was only able to get out because it was close to the bloodmoon" she shakes her head no "even then you shouldn't have been able to get out. You're the only one to surpass my power here take this I was saving it for whoever was able to get out alive" she says handing me a dragon shaped ring "thank you" she nods I walk out the classroom and slip on the ring, at first it was too big then it came alive and wrapped around my finger tightly to fit my finger weird it's eyes turned red then it bit me ow what the fuck man then it let go and it's eyes turned an emerald color. I swung my backpack on my shoulder and started to walk to my room, I seen Gotheresa standing by the lockers I started to walk past her when I felt her grab my wrist "hey what you did to Ryan was not ok it was that bitch Legend's fault." I pulled my wrist out of her grasp "you have no right to talk to me about what's ok and what's not ok."

  I growl at her and leave while she's looking at me in shock, I go to my room and throw my stuff down on the ground I start looking for my jacket when I realize it's not here I sit down and try to remember where it could be. Fuck it's in her room I get up and leave my room to go to hers when I see a woman, man, and Ryan's sister outside her door banging on it frantically. "Ever thought that maybe she's not in her room" as soon as I say that they turn to me Ryan's sister growls at me and lunges at me my instincts make me automatically grab her by the throat and slam her into a wall, she claws at my neck effectively making five deep claw marks on my throat I throw her away from me and put my hand over the marks while they bleed fuck that hurts!
  She was about to attack me again so I got into a defensive stance ready to counter her attack, when I hear a booming alpha voice "Jeremy that's enough" it doesn't affect me but Jeremy stops charging immediately I start laughing then I hear who I'm guessing there father use his alpha voice against me saying "stop laughing this is not funny!" I just keep laughing that's when I see that they're looking at me weird "your alpha voice won't work on me sorry, so what's wrong with Ryan" he looks at me with a stern look "why won't it work on you("I myself am an alpha that's why")impossible, also my daughter hasn't came out her room since lunch we are worried(Jeremy looks at me with rage filled eyes "IT'S YOU'RE FAULT") ENOUGH JEREMY!"

   She instantly stops again I freeze up this is my fault I walk over to Ryan's door and put my forehead on it I put both my hands flat on the door and say in a calm voice "open the door Ryan they're worried," the door slowly opens to a broken looking Ryan who's wearing my jacket and a messed up room it looks like a pack of wolves slashed almost everything. A tear slides down my cheek I grab her and hug her "I'm so sorry baby" I feel her pull me closer then she starts to cry. Suddenly I feel a claw on my shoulder I turn to see Jeremy right before she bites my shoulder and throws me away from Ryan I feel something pierce my shoulders and stomach I hear everyone gasp including Jeremy I look down and see bloody spikes coming out of my stomach and shoulders, that bitch I use my hands to push off the wall and fall to the floor.

  Blood spills onto the floor as my wolf comes out and I stand up tall "I SHOULD KILL YOU..." I feel everything heal so I go back to normal "but im not going to because I have better control then that" then a very soft voice rings through the now very silent hallway "you're a moon" "yes I am" she walks up to me "how did you get our daughter out of her room?" I looked down she takes her hand and tilts my head up "tell me child" I sighed "I just focused my energy on Ryan and told her to come out because you guys were worried("you can't hide anything from me so you might as well tell me")she is my mate."