19

Kya's p.o.v

I wake up and realize it's night time I shift back into human form and stretch, I look at my phone and see 7 unread messages Faith:how did you know that goth whore was pregnant hell Jax didn't even know, Faith:where did you go, Faith:seriously where are you im getting worried at least text me back, Faith:I swear I will hunt you down, Ky:Faith is getting worried I told her you were at the meeting grounds so your safe she's still freaking out though, Luna:hey so Ky gave me your number I ran into this girl named Ryan earlier she said she was looking for you...she looked worried, Faith:please just txt back. I send a text to Faith and Ky saying im fine I just fell asleep I text Luna saying don't tell Ryan anything I roll my eyes why does she care now she was to interested in what that girl was talking to her about then actually listening to what I was saying.

I run back to campus and go to the creek to wash off my face, I look in the water and see that my eyes are still slits but now there crimson what the hell I just shrug my shoulders and wash my face off. I get up and turn around to come face to face with the girl that was at Ryan's earlier "um can I help you" "your my sister's mate" so that's why they look alike "yea what of it" she looks me up and down "father will not like you" I sigh and walk around her "I suppose he won't" "what's your first & last name" she calls "I don't need to tell you" I turn around faceing her while walking backwards "father will want to know" "then he can ask not send a messenger bird."

  I turn back around and keep walking once I walk into the school I see that they fixed the walls, then I groan I have school tomorrow I walk over to my old dorm realizing I left my headphones and laptop in there out of everything. I would leave something important to me without thinking I use my dorm key to open the door. I walk in to see Jax and Gotheresa fucking in her bed when they see me they jump apart and cover up, "sorry I just came to get my laptop and headphones then im gone" I walk over to the desk and grab my stuff then head over to the door "again sorry for interrupting you guys" I put my key for that room on the dresser by the door and leave.

That was awkward I walk back to my own room only to get tackled to the ground by Faith "I'M GLAD YOU'RE OK" I start laughing "yea I'm fine" we get up and go inside I put my laptop and headphones down.

  "Do you have any idea how worried I was how everyone was" "yes and im sorry I had went for a run and fell asleep" "what's up with your eyes now! earlier they were just slits now they're blood red you need to go to your mate," I huff "no I don't I'm fine ok can we just go to sleep" I snap "yea" she say hesitantly with a hint of hurt in her voice I roll my eyes not caring if her feelings are hurt at the moment and change into B ball shorts and a tank top. "Night Faith" "night Kya" I slowly drift off into sleep.

I wake up in the middle of the night I get up and walk out my room and go to Ryan's I open her door and walk in and close the door, I walk over to her bed and get in she groans a little but scoots closer to me. I smile and rap my arms around her and go to sleep.