21

Kya's p.o.v

By the time me and Legend got out of first class we were dying from laughter, "I'm so done" I say holding my stomach I had took my sunglasses off because I was laughing so hard I was crying. We walk into science class grinning like idiots that's when I notice Ryan there her eyes were still complete slits, when she saw us she growled but I didn't care she was sitting next to Gotheresa(which had a scowl on her face glaring at Legend) how are they even sitting next to each other. We sat down across from her and Gotheresa Legend looked at me then mouthed "what's there problem" I whisper in her ear "the red head is my mate the other is my ex," Legend grins then she mouths "I have an idea come here" I lean over "lets make them jealous."

  I chuckle "I don't want such a pretty face getting hurt("pffft like they could hurt me I'm a fucking leopard for christ sake") Ryan/red head is a wolf like me("you won't let them hurt me right") right" "ok then." Legend leans her head on my shoulder and interlocks our fingers I hear a deep long growl we're playing with fire, this is going to hurt in the long run. I whisper in Legend's ear "you know playing with fire gets you burned right" "yea" "no pda" the teacher says "sorry" we say Legend gets her head off my shoulder, I put my hand on her leg Legend lets out a quite moan I laugh while I hear growling.

  When the bell rings I sigh in relief "YES LUNCH TIME" Legend bumps into me "sorry babe didn't see you there" "THAT'S IT" I turn and see Ryan coming our way her eyes are bright blue, I pull Legend behind me "MOVE KYA THIS BITCH THINKS SHE CAN HAVE MY MATE!" She pushes me out the way to get to Legend I fall back and hit my head hard on something suddenly I get light headed fuuck I touch the back of my head and feel something warm and sticky I get up and look at where I was laying there's a giant puddle of blood.

  I'm pulled out of my thoughts by a howl I turn around and run to stop Ryan despite the pain I'm feeling, right when Ryan jumps to strike Legend I jump in front of her and get slashed all down my left side "son of a bitch" I swing my arm back and hit Ryan. I fall to the floor to much blood gone not enough time I see Ryan turn back to normal "did I do this?" Ryan askes Legend rushes to me "Kya you're going to be ok just stay still."

  I notice that I'm not healing at all, Ryan runs over to me "I'm sorry baby I just got so jealous and I..." I stop her from talking when I raise my hand "It's fine just get Ky" "Ky?" I forgot they don't know Ky "KY GET OVER HERE" I yell out "KY" it comes out weaker this time "KYA" I hear Luna, Ky, and Faith yell "I'm not healing I lost to much blood from my head" "it's not that Kya it's the fact that your mate caused the injury....she has to heal you."

  I look at Ryan "how am I going to do that" she says crying, everything is getting blurry I look around it's lunch so the hallway is clear I turn my head to the right and see the puddle of blood from my head I look to my left to see blood around the left side of my body. I start to laugh everyone looks at me like I'm crazy, I close my eyes and tap into my inner beast "what do you want" she asks "I need you to grab our blood and pull it back into us" "WHY SHOULD I YOU'RE THE ONE THAT GOT OUR MATE ANGRY AT US" "I understand that but if we die I won't be able to fix my mistake" "fine."
  I open my eyes and look to see my blood rolling towards my head and arm I feel my head heel so I sit up, everyone's eyes are wide suddenly I feel a burst of energy my pupils turn into slits I stare at Ryan "everyone get away from her" Ky says pointing to Ryan "your going to let her kill me!" Ryan yells I stand up everyone backs away "she won't kill you but you might want to run, I'll tell everyone that you guys don't feel well" "MINE" I say as I start walking towards Ryan to my dismay she runs "run to your room" Ky yells as she darts off I snap my head towards him he backs up slowly "I'm not going to hurt you but now you've made me have to chase her, I'll see you guys around" I start running towards her room YOU WILL BE OURS RYAN.