37

Kya's pov

I wake up to someone arguing "today she dies" "I forbid you to do that" I look around and no one is there weird, Leta was still sleep just then the bell rung wow managed to wake up right for English I gently wake Leta up "welcome to the land of the living bitch." She laughs then gets up and offers a hand I take it and stand up, "so I got moved to your class" "finally now I have my partner in crime with me" we highfive then walk into the school. When we walk in a lot of people are starring at us can I have a NORMAL DAY FOR ONCE we sit in the back "you must have been the student that transferred into my class," Leta looks up then smirks "yea I'm Leta" she shakes the teachers hand "alright well I'm ms.PenDragon welcome to my class" Leta whispers in my ear "dude your teacher is hot bro" I cringe "that's a no."

  I put my headphones in and ignore the class I stare out the window, when I suddenly see shadows start to appear upon the tree horizon what the hell. Then I feel my desk being hit with something I turn and see a ruler I follow it and end up looking at ms.PenDragon I rolled my eyes and took my headphones out, "you need something" she frowns "yes will you be so kind and tell me how to say evil in ancient language also while you're at it tell me who came up with the word referring to wolves."

   I groan just great "well I don't know so your just going to have to get out of my face and look it up" I say standing up and looking her straight in the eye she growls at me, "what are you going to do huh nothing because you can't hit me on school grounds bitch." Everyone stays silent ms.PenDragon grabs me by my hair and drags me outside to the abyss, then she throws me down "it's my job to teach you so now I am" I growl "now look who has grown a pair and is taking their responsibility seriously!" I get up and I ram her to the ground and start pounding into her with my fists until she kicks me in the chest I fly backwards then get up, "that the best you got Kya" she says smirking I breath in then let out fire.

   When I'm done she standing there laughing I growl "let me teach her not to laugh at us Kya" "not yet Aya" I can feel my thirst for blood come back I put my ring in the pocket of my jacket then take my jacket off and give it to Leta something bad is going to happen, I'm running towards ms.PenDragon to strike her when Lalonie appears right in front of me "stop this Kya before it's to late" I was about to answer when ms.PenDragon spoke up "why are you here you have no business being here so leave!" She goes to push Lalonie but I grab her hand and twist it "I was taught to never hit your mother," I growl at her I bring my leg up and slam it down on the back of her neck making her hit the ground while screaming out in pain. Next thing I know I'm being back handed so hard I fly back towards the abyss I groan in pain "no one hurts my daughter and to say that while your hurting your own mother" she hits me square in the chest I fall back "you're are nothing!"

   When she pushes me this time I fall back on air I look down to see that I'm falling into the abyss it seems that everything is in slow motion, I look back up to see a look of horror on all the faces of the kids that was in my class and finally I see ms.PenDragon and Lalonie then I feel the ground slam into me I hear cracking and I know my spine is broken and my ribs punctured my heart I hear a scream whimper then a howl, I know I don't have much time left to breath. So before I die I send out a message to Ryan, Ky, Faith, and Luna "I'm sorry I can't make it back from this one" I noticed that it began to rain then darkness.