23

Kya's p.o.v

I'VE DONE ENOUGH WAITING SHE'S GOING TO BE OURS. I push Ryan onto her bed and get on top of her I start kissing on her neck, she moans I tear her shirt off "fuuck baby that was my good shirt." I begin sucking on her neck leaving marks Ryan's hips buck into me my k9s become longer, your ours for good I bite into the nape of her neck hard enough to break the skin she cries out "YES FUCK!" Her legs rap around my waist bringing me closer.

  She takes my shirt & pants off I unbuttoned her shorts and threw them somewhere, she pulls me down on top of her we start kissing I slid my tongue into her mouth as I grind into her she moans "fuck baby that feels so gooood." I take her bra off and suck on her nipples "baby don't be a tease," I slide my hand down her body and into her panties fuck she's so wet "fuck your so wet is that for me baby?" I ask as I start playing with her cl*t "fuuck yes only for you" I push my fingers into her p*ssy and start fucking her hard.

  "FUCK!" Ryan screams "YES FUCK ME BABY" her legs rap around me tighter and she starts to digging her nails into my back, as I start to fuck her harder I can hear the headboard hitting the wall. "GOD YESSSSSS BABY I'M GOING TO CUM!" I see her k9s get longer I start fucking her faster I feel her body jerking towards me "OH FUCK YESSSS KYAAA!!" She bites on my neck hard drawing blood "Fuck" I yell I bring her down from her high as she gasps for air. I roll off her I feel my eyes go normal "god so now we're bonded for good("yea baby we are") I intertwine our fingers and smile.

  "Hey are you still coming with me to meet my parents("yea, do your parents know I'm a girl") umm yeaaa" I let go of her hand and look at Ryan "are you serious right now you didn't tell them!" "How am I going to tell them that their used to be straight daughter is now gay" I get out of her bed, "WoW ok then I guess I'm not going" I huff and get dressed "baby what's wrong BABY COME BACK" I keep walking since she doesn't want to disappoint her parents then I just won't go.
  I open her door and walk out I slam her door closed I run at super speed to the music room. I grab my saxophone and leave with it I make it to my own spot I'm so glad no one knows about this place I turn my phone off and start playing, and just get lost in the music. I stop playing and sigh I lay back and stare at the sky. Why do you torture me I start to play again while looking up, I play till night fall I'm not going back. I hear growls around me but I don't move "you know who I am so cut the shit" the growls instantly stop I just lay there, wolves come and lay around me they're what I call my 'pack' if you can even call them that.

  I close my eyes and replay the sounds of my saxophone in my head.