31

Ryan's pov

I'm really worried about Kya and that ring earlier when she got angry at Faith, her eyes turned into slits but that shouldn't happen anymore. So now I'm just sitting here playing with the ring "babe where's that ring from" I asked while touching the dragon, Kya looks at her hand "from a witch why?" My eyes widen and I stoped touching it Sky was the first to say something "that's bad voodoo right there I'd take it off if I were you" Kya tries to take it off but it didn't budge, I can see the panic on her face I told her to calm down because we might be able to ask the witch. She asked me to come with her and I said yea, when we started walking I noticed that she had this worried look on her face then her face turn stone cold what the hell's going on with her. Then she turns and goes outside all of a sudden I'm getting pinned to a wall by Kya.

  "Kya what are you..." I didn't finish my sentence because I moaned, Kya was biting on my neck it felt so good but this was the wrong time for this "Kya please let go of me we need to find out what's wrong with that ring." She stops and looks at me I gasp her eyes are like a dragons "nothing is wrong with the ring" she growls at me, I push her off me and start running into the school maybe a teacher can help me I keep running until I see my English teachers door open with the light on thank you!

  I turn my head a little and see Kya I make it in my teachers class and slam the door closed and lock it "what's wrong Ryan why are you running" I turn to ms.PenDragon "something is seriously wrong with Kya she's gone berserk" right when I say that Kya rams into the door "OPEN IT," I stumble away from the door "you have to help me please" ms.PenDragon stands up "Kya enough your scarring her." Kya rams into to the door again "OPEN IT OR I'LL BURN IT DOWN" then I see a black glowing light right before the door bursts in flames, "stop baby please just stop" I say I run up to Kya and hug her I feel her stiffen before she hugs me back her heated body temp turns back to 'normal' "I'm sorry baby I don't know what came over me."

  I squeeze her "it shouldn't have done that to you it was just supposed to be your friend" I turn to ms.PenDragon "wait you gave her the RING" I yell getting angry "SHE COULD HAVE KILLED US BECAUSE OF THAT RING" "baby that's enough." Kya puts her hand on my shoulder I push it off "NO WHEN or if YOU WOULD HAVE CAME TO YOUR SENSES YOU WOULD BECOME DEPRESSED AND CUT OFF FROM THE WORLD," Kya goes silent then picks me up and walks out the room while I thrash and scream for her to let me go I noticed that she took me to my room how did everything turn new except for the walls and desk.

  "I had Ky move new things into here earlier he's a fast worker" I growl at Kya "put me DOWN KYA" suddenly I'm slammed onto my bed, Kya sits on top of me and starts kissing my neck I groaned in pleasure she grinds into me. My eyes roll to the back of my head as I moan out "god yes baby" then I felt her shift off me I open my eyes to see she's gone what the FUCK she out of everyone should know not to leave a mate frustrated I growl, I walk over to my door and open it I wish I didn't standing there is full bloodmoon form Kya she growls and pushes me on the floor the starts tearing at my chest and throat. I try to scream but nothing comes out. I'm being jerked from left to right, then Kya's huge jaws open up and snap on my head as everything goes black.

   "RYAN wake up it's a nightmare" I jolt awake I'm met with black eyes with a white dot on the bottom, "baby it's alright I'm here I got you it was just a nightmare" I look around it's dark but I can tell we're in Kya's room. Something touches my arm and I flinch away it's just Kya's tail, KYA'S TAIL I turn and see Kya's half transformed into her wolf "sorry it's more comfortable in wolf form that human form I was in between changing forms when you started screaming and thrashing around." I get out of bed "baby are you ok" none of it was real it was a nightmare, Kya puts her hand on my shoulder

I jump away from her "Kya stay away from me for awhile ok!"

  She backs away looking hurt I instantly feel bad for yelling "I don't know what I did in your nightmare but I'm sorry" she gets up and kisses my forehead before she leaves. I go back to bed and go back to sleep or at least try too. A few hours later I hear the door open again I know it's Kya because of the step patterns, I half expected her to climb in bed but when I turn around she's on the floor in her wolf form night my strong alpha I send to her through the mind link then I fall asleep.