42

Kya's p.o.v

   "Wait baby stop" Ryan just walks faster while I try to limp faster until I hear her slam a door, I collapse to the floor "I'LL KILL HER FOR THIS!" I get up angry but it feels different from how it usually does before when I was fighting Stone it would just be automatically at it's highest, but now I can feel my anger being pulled to something I growl better find out now. I start to follow until my whole leg starts to hurt more, "Kya what are you doing here your supposed to be with Ryan!?" I look up and see Legend "she's angry at me because I was passed out on a bed practically naked and Gotheresa was naked, I woke up to screaming from Jax and Gotheresa...it was just a bad situation I DON'T EVEN KNOW HOW I GOT THERE LIKE THAT!" I end up yelling at the end "I left you with Gotheresa after I fixed you up I guess I missed your leg" I snap my head up, "you WHAT" "I'm sorry I thought she was going to text Ryan that you were there passed out not try to molest you in your sleep" she says laughing towards the end.

    "Well ha ha just fucking great" I growl out "do you need help" "even though your help so far has been so fucking great" I say filling each word full of sarcasm "yes I need your help," she grabs my arm and helps me get to Evani's class wait why was I pulled towards here Legend leans me against a wall "do you want me to go in there with you?" "No I'm cool" I sigh and get off the wall when I open the door I see Evani lifted onto her desk moaning with a redhead between her legs "oh gross man" I say without thinking they look at me both in shock, I limp out and close the door halfway down the hall I hear it open again "Kya hold on a second." I wish I could have unseen that I also wish I could walk because next thing I know I bump into Evani "where are you going and what happened to you," I don't even have to look up to know she has a look of worry on her face "I was just going to the nurse now you can go back to fucking." I try to push past her when a sharp pain travels up my leg my vision gets blurry for a second, next thing I know Evani picks me up and takes me to her classroom and sits me on a desk "what happened Kya and don't lie to me" she says sternly I chuckle and look up that's when I see the redhead next to her looking concerned until she sees my face then she looks angry fuck you again.

    "YOU YOU KILLED MY BROTHER" she yells angrily I jump off the desk ignoring the blistering pain "I NEVER WANTED TO KILL HIM BUT HE FORCED MY HAND" she grabbed me by the throat "you could've missed his heart YOU DID IT ON PURPOSE YOU LITTLE BITCH!" I growl suddenly we're pulled apart "ENOUGH BOTH OF YOU" I hear the inner alpha in Evani's voice but I don't back down, "you will listen to me Kya now sit down" she says in a dangerously low voice I know at this point not to push her. "Now that that's over can anyone explain the situation to me" "I killed Stone because he had me killed by controlling my anger the day of my death," Evani then turn to the redhead "now Fate you may speak" "I had no clue that he had planned out your death but you didn't have to kill him you can come back he can't now I only have Evani left."

    I look at Evani and see she's hugging redhead now known as Fate, I slowly slide off the desk feeling the pain come back I wince "I'm not done yet young lady" I sigh "what else is there to talk about Evani." "What did you just call me" her voice falters while saying that "I said Evani that's your name isn't it," I growl and turn around only to see Evani about to cry and Fate holding a sword that's glowing red. Fate tosses the sword over to me "you can leave, you've done enough damage to everyone" she says through clenched teeth as Evani starts to cry.

    I just turn around and leave I flash to the meeting grounds only to be blocked out I scream in pain as I land on my leg I look up at the originals and see them shake their heads in shame and disappointment, I start to cry no one wants me around I flash to a cave far away from everyone I lean against the cave wall and roll up my pants leg to see my leg is bruised everywhere and it's not in place I put my hands on my leg deep breaths I breathe in and snap everything into place I scream out and hit the wall making the cave shake. I put my pants leg back down then I get the feeling that I'm being watched so I look around and see a giant bear starring at me, I put my head down "I'm sorry but I can't move anymore" it just roars then some cubs come in behind it they walk in and lay down. Some of the cubs lay next to me I chuckle and say "thank you" I lay down and fall asleep.

__________________________________

THE END

thinking about a second one but idk if I should

Update:there is a second one