22

Ryan's p.o.v

Oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck I think as I run to my room why did we have to be on the other side the school, I hear running behind me I turn my head to see Kya! Fuuck I pick up the pace just make it to my room once I get there I fumble with my keys out of instinct I look around no one's there, I hurry up and unlock my door I run to my window and shut & lock it got that...now what did I forget to do.
  I hear my door creek oh fuck I turn around to see again no one's there I hurry up and close and lock the door. I thought she was fast where could she be I muse to myself suddenly there's a bang at my door, I fall back "OPEN THE DOOR RYAN" I hear Kya scream "FOR WHAT SO YOU CAN KILL ME I THINK NOT" Kya growls then there's another bang this time my door splinters a bit I back away "baby listen I'm not angry or mad at you I just want too come in and talk."

  I hesitate to walk over to the door "your lying to me" I say I hear her sigh "I'm not just baby please open up I'm sorry if I scared you just please" I open the door to see Kya first thing I notice is her teeth and eyes fuck that's hot "I'm glad you opened the door finally" she says in a husky tone "now are you going to let me in" I move out her way and close the door "I see you locked your window" "I thought you were going to kill me for what I did to you."

  She laughs "it wasn't your fault I should have told Legend to stop, I only have one question why did you attack all you had to do was tell her to back off" she says in a  sickenly sweet voice that made a shiver go down my spine. "In class after I heard her moan I was already on edge, then I started to talk to Gotheresa she said that a sun can brake a mate bond if it hadn't been completed" Kya growls at this "SO YOU LISTEN TO THAT WHORE OVER JUST ASKING!"

  I'm tooken back by her out burst "WHAT DO YOU HAVE AGAINST HER" "she's my ex she cheated on me with my used to be best friend Jax now she's pregnant by him." I growl HOW DARE SHE TALK TO ME KNOWING SHE HURT KYA wait that's why she looked pissed when they came in "enough you shouldn't have tried to attack Legend!" "Why did you block me from her in the first place!!" I yell getting closer to Kya she doesn't back down instead she gets in my face "BECAUSE SHE'S WEAKER THAN YOU YOU WOULD HAVE KILLED HER ("SO!!" I yell) I TOLD HER I WOULDN'T LET HER GET HURT!"

  I push Kya away from me "GET OUT KYA!!" I scream at her "NO" she yells at me "NO WHAT DO YOU MEAN NO THIS IS MY ROOM!" We just stand there looking at each other breathing hard then Kya walks up to me and crashes our lips together, I moan wait no you're supposed to be mad at her my mind screams at me I stop caring though all I want is Kya.