33

Kya's pov

I open my eyes and see a rusty red wolf sleeping next to me who is this I sniff there fur I don't recognize it so I back away. I start growling to wake the wolf up, it stands up and looks around frantically when it sees me it growls then lunges at me. We start fighting I bite into it's neck it howls and throws me into the door I run and slam into it's side we both crash onto my bed I then noticed it's a female wolf, suddenly the door opens Sky and Faith run in looking worried. Both of us freeze "who is that" I press into the wolf's chest earning a whimper I look down into her eyes their eyes are bright blue. Why do I recognize their eyes "I have no clue but whoever it is will regret attacking me" I tell Faith through our mind link lets see who it is.

    I growl "show yourself" she still growls at me "you show yourself" she growls back I put my paws on the sides of her head and lean closer to her face, "how about you show yourselves at the same time" Sky suggests we nod our heads and turn normal. I come face to face with a very naked Ryan, "it was you" I stare at Ryan in shock "and that's our cue to leave" I hear Faith giggle right before her and Sky left. "Why didn't you say something through our mind link" my eyes started to roam down Ryan's body, "I tried but you cut it off also my eyes are up here" I snap my eyes up to her face to see her smirking.

   I'm going to wipe that smirk off her face I crash our lips together she gasps I use it as an advantage and slide my tongue into her mouth she moans, I pull away she's flushed and panting I lean down to her ear and whisper "check mate" I lick the shell of her ear then get up and get dressed. I grab out a pair of shorts "your such a tease you should know not to leave a mate frustrated because they could attack you" I laugh while putting on the shorts "I could take you Ryan" she huffs and gets up and walks over to her bag and puts it on the desk she has her back to me I wrap my arms around her "don't be mad baby I was just kidding I'll make it up to you" I say as I slide my hand down her still naked body.

   She moans "don't play with me Kya" I start kissing her neck "now why would I do that when your so wet for me baby?" I plunge two fingers into her p*ssy she yells out "OH FUCK" while she jerks back into me, I start fucking her hard and fast making her moan loud. I kiss her neck and slow down a little but go harder, with each thrust Ryan moans get louder "baby please" she moans "please what Ryan" she turns her head to the side and looks me in the eyes "please make me cum" I start going faster while I bite and kiss on her neck. I can feel her p*ssy tightening around my fingers as she starts to scream.

  "FUCK I'M GOING TO CUM," I turn her towards me and lift her onto the desk and start fucking her harder I lean down and whisper in her ear "I want you to cum hard for me" her eyes turn blue right before they roll to the back of her skull as she screams out my name I feel her nails dig into my back then rack down it. When she comes down from her high she's panting "you ok baby" she grins "yea I'm better than ok I just can't feel my legs" I laugh "sorry about that("no it's fine that felt so good") I pick her up and set her on the bed she starts yawning I turn to walk into my bathroom when I hear her gasp "oh my god I'm so sorry I didn't realize I broke the skin" I reach around and feel my back. I look at my hand and it's covered in blood "it's fine it'll heal I'm going to go take a shower then I have some stuff to do" I turn to Ryan seeing that she's dozing off "alright wake me up because I want to go"I smile and kiss her forehead.

   I walk into the bathroom and cut the shower on once I take off my shorts I step in the first thing I see is the blood going down the drain that's a lot I just stare at it "we need more Kya the last time we had any was from that stupid boy Cal" I shake my head "I'll hunt later ok Aya remember we can't have our mate around when we feed I don't want her to find out, hell my brother doesn't even know I have to do this" "we cant last long without it, you know what happens to us" I feel my arm start to burn I look and look this can't be happening not now! I look at my arm and see that my birth mark grew to my chest and some of my ribs I have to feed and soon, I look to see if the blood finally stopped but it didn't I'll bandage it up for now I get out the shower and bandage myself up.