14

I wake up to the sun shining on my face the first thing I think is tonight is the night of the bloodmoon I grumble and make an attempt to move when I feel tiny arms tighten around me, I look down and she Faith snuggled into me so I scoot over so the sun won't wake her. Then her arms loosen so I could slide out from under her but not before putting my jacket down so she can use it as a pillow, suddenly I see a shadow in the light and hear crying I look up to see Gotheresa crying.

   I growl I don't want her here I huff and move from the light "baby I'm sorry(I look up again) I know your probably mad at me (mad doesn't even come close to how pissed I am) I hope you can forgive me when you come out, I hope we can even stay together because I'm done with that guy for good" I get mad and yell "I'LL NEVER FORGIVE YOU FOR THIS!" Gotheresa starts to cry harder I hope she heard me I growl then I see Jax, what the hell "baby she was bound to find out sooner or later but hey look on the bright side at least I get to call you my girl" and with that they kiss! IT WAS HIM THAT LITTLE BASTERD WHEN I GET OUT HE'S SO DEAD!

  They leave and that's when I realize Faith is crying in her sleep I pick her up and hum to her then she goes back to sleep, I'm so determined yo get us out of here today before the blood moon. I stand up still cradling Faith since she clings on to me I put her on my back, so now's she's holding on to me tightly. I start to climb up the black walls of the abyss which is a far climb.