41

No p.o.v

   Kya just stands waiting for Stone to come at her once he does she counter acts using his momentum to throw him across the room through a wall, when he gets up from the rubble he dusts himself off. "Impressive but you might want to hit back if you want to keep me down" Kya just stood there silent, "nothing to say well then" Stone lunges again this time

he hits Kya in the stomach and chest causing her to fly back making an indent in the wall.

Kya's p.o.v

   We can't lose control not now I take a deep breath despite the pain I'm feeling I push off the wall and stand up, "WHY AREN'T YOU FIGHTING BACK" I can see his blood boil he kicks me in the chest sending me through a wall I look around and see I'm in a different room. "We need to fight back or your body will fail" I hear Aya when I get up the first thing I notice is every time Stone moves there's a grinding sound, I kick out and my foot comes in contact with Stone's neck causing him to flip backwards into a pillar he grunts when he hits the ground "cheap shot kid" he coughs. It's all about control just breath I take a deep breath I can feel Aya trying to get out but I restrain, when Stone gets up he starts laughing "what's so fucking funny" I growl suddenly there is six of him I start hitting them only to find that they disappear on impact next thing I know a hand comes out of nowhere and smacks me into a pillar.

    I scream out in pain as I feel my leg snap I feel someone pick me up I open my hand prepared to strike using there blood when I come face to face with Ryan "I told you not to follow" she smiles I feel something pierce my abdomen, she leans to my ear "you'll never be able to see the difference and that is your downfall" when I look at her again her eyes were all black then she turned into Stone. I feel myself lose control I start laughing "what are you laughing at" he snarls, "I may not be able to tell the difference but atleast I can feel when my end is near" I close my hand and hear him gasp coming out of his neck and upper back is crimson blades he falls letting me go. I bend over and look him in the eyes "to think a man so smart was to stupid to see that his demise would be by his own blood" I smile then cough up blood I slowly take the sword out my abdomen that's when I notice it's engraved, as I turn to leave I feel him grab my leg I turn ready to stomp on him when he says "since you've beaten me now you have to be my successor" he says laughing.

   I watch as he turns to stone I get my ankle out of his grip "WHAT HAVE YOU DONE" I turn and see that chick from earlier run over I can hear her mumble, "no not you too brother" she starts to cry I sigh no matter how much I hate to I'm going to say it. "I'm sorry" she snaps her head up to me and growls I start backing up, I feel a burn on my arm so I quickly take off my jacket and look the chains were still there but now there was a red pattern cascading within the chains what the hell man. I'm pulled out of my thoughts by a growl she rushes towards me I hold up my hands to block the blow but it never comes, I open my eyes and see the sword that was in me in my hand pointing towards her. "You're his successor only the one with his powers can possess it" her eyes start to tear up again I quickly drop the sword as if it were burning put my jacket on then run/limp out of that place, that's when I realize I'm still bleeding a lot. I somehow managed to make it back to the school I stumbled into the building "Kya oh my god" I couldn't see who it was because my vision got blurry and I passed out.

Legend's p.o.v

   Oh my god I catch Kya right as she passes out I pick her up and put her on my back and walk back to my dorm, once I get there I lay her down and sit in a chair "god she hot." I sit up straight "why don't you take what's yours" I shake my head "she's not ours and you know that Leeden" I feel her pushing up against her cage with lust, I grip the arms of the chair until I hear it start to creak as it's about to come off. That's when I remember to check and see what caused Kya to pass out, I stand up and walk over to her once I get her shirt over her head I gasp there's a jagged cut in her abdomen and bruises everywhere.

   I quickly grab a needle and thread, gauze, rubbing alcohol, and a cloth thank god she's not up for this. I put some alcohol on the cloth then quickly get all the blood off her body and clean her wound why isn't it healing, I grab the needle and thread and start to stitch up the wound when Kya suddenly jerks around. So I straddle her waist to stop her from moving, once I was done stitching I wrapped the gauze around her midsection. "She's out cold she won't even know if you give her a kiss" I growl and get up "no I'm not going to do that, I'm going to take her to her mate Leeden."

    I put her shirt back down and put her on my back she twitched when I was moving her but other than that nothing once I got to her dorm I leaned her onto the wall next to the door and knocked, Gotheresa opened the door "what are you doing here" "isn't this Kya's doorm" she shook her head "it was why?" "Because she's unconscious and I'm putting her back in her room with her mate," I was about to pick Kya back up until Gotheresa put her hand on my shoulder "you can leave her here I'll text Ryan and tell her Kya is here." I shrug my shoulders and leave her with Gotheresa before I leave I give her a warning "if she doesn't get to Ryan safely by today I'll personally rip you apart," I hear her gulp then I leave "you ruined my plan" "don't care."

Ryan's p.o.v

    "I'm worried about Kya" I look at Evani "I know how you feel but I can tell that she is..." she trails off looking behind me, so I turn around and see a red head standing there with a samurai sword in her hand next thing I know she's face to face with Evani. "What are you here for Fate" the chick Fate just smirks "don't you miss me babe," Evani rolls her eyes "isn't that your brother's sword" "not anymore some prick killed him so now they're his successor by force." Evani gasps "I'm sorry for your loss do they go here," Fate nods "yes I'm just waiting for them to come find it now about you and I are you still mad?"

    Before Evani can say anything I speak up "if you don't mind I'm going to go find my mate" when I leave I run straight into Vincent "well hello beautiful" I growl, "stay away from me" I push my way past him "I will have you and you know that since I'm your first." "I regret that day and you know it" he laughs at that but I keep walking fucking asshole I swear, I keep walking asking people if they've seen Kya only to get a no I finally end up at Gotheresa's doorm room. I knock once before the door opens to a half naked Gotheresa "yes" her eyes widen for a second before they go back to normal, hmm something's up "I was going to ask if you've seen Kya but I guess not seeming as your too busy with Jax so I'll see you later" "yea so bye" she slams the door in my face.

    On the way to me and Kya's room I see Jax talking to Fawn what the fuck I walk over "aren't you supposed to be with Gotheresa right now?" He looks utterly confused "um no I just left class why," "I just came from there she was half naked when she opened the door I thought you wer-" "WHAT" he yells while running towards their room. I run after him to see him break down the door and hear Gotheresa scream then I hear Jax bellow "WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON IN HERE," when I walk in I freeze there's Kya laying in only her bra and underwear on the bed there's bruises all over her and some stitches.

    Kya opens her eyes and sits up "what the hell how did I get here and where are my clothes" she looks at me "wait Ryan this isn't what it looks like the last thing I remember is walking into the school then nothing I swear," she says as she struggles to get up and get dressed I turn around and start walking away. "Wait baby stop" I just walk faster until I get to our room I slam the door and lay in bed and start to cry, I just got her back and she does this to me and with HER OF ALL PEOPLE! I feel my eyes get heavier then I slowly drift off into sleep.