20

Kya's p.o.v

I open my eyes to an alarm blaring in my ear I then realize that this isn't my room, I sit up quickly darting my eyes around the room and breathing hard. "Baby what's wrong your hyperventilating" I jump out of bed I see Ryan looking worried "how did I get in here("you walked") when though" "I don't really know 12:00 maybe," I huff and get up I start walking out the room "baby wait don't leave" I turn around "what Ryan" she looks taken back a little "I...I wanted to know if you could maybe.....you would like to come with me to my parents for dinner they'd...really like to meet my mate" "did you tell them my name("no why?")nothing just nothing."

  I turn and open her door "so will you come with me" "sure" I walk out her room and close her door, I walk to my room and wake Faith up "get dressed we have school today("your eyes are less fucked up, they were really starting to freak me out")I know & I'm sorry for snapping at you last night I don't know what came over me" "it's fine" we both get dressed "let's go pick up your schedule." We walk to the office and pick up Faith's schedule, we run into Ky and Luna "looks like you have most of your classes with Luna English with me then gym with Ky" I say then Ky speaks up "since we all have lunch together we might as well meet up" we all say cool.

  Faith and Luna walk away while me and Ky split up, I walk to my class and sit in the back of the class and sigh hate school I start drawing when I hear the bell ring "class we have a new student" I don't really care so I don't look up "why don't you introduce yourself" "well my name is Legend and I'm the descendent of the sun tribe" when I hear that I 'accidentally' break my pencil fucking GGRRRREEEAAAATTT just what I need a sun going to this school "welcome mis Sunrise you can sit by Kya, Kya will you be so kind and raise your hand or head and acknowledge that your in class NOT in art class" my teacher says as he snatches the paper out my hand "HEY GIVE IT BACK" I growl out.

  "No you want to draw then let the class see it" wait WHAT I don't even know what I drew I rush up to the front of the class right when he shows it everyone gasps, I turn and look at the projector the picture is of the sun and moon bleeding into each other I snatch the paper back."NEVER do that again" I walk back to my seat and shove the paper into my backpack "w...well then um miss Sunrise you sit next to Kya" she sits down next to me "read chapter 6-9 with your partner" my teacher says as he sits down people start passing back the books when I realize fuck there's a shortage of books, I would sit in the back when we get the book I open it to chapter 6 and start reading "the least you could do is acknowledge that I'm here" I look up Legend has blonde hair and gold eyes "congrats you've just been acknowledged by a bloodmoon" I say with sarcasm dripping with every word.

  "Are you usually so rude to people" without looking at her I say "only to suns" "you don't have to be" I huff "fine I'll be friendly" she smiles and hugs me, "great" I laugh "so what classes do you have" she hands me her schedule "wow we have the same classes" "yes that means I'll have a sexy person willing to walk me to class" I raise my eyebrow "I have a mate you know("sooo have you guys finished or even started permanently claiming each other") she says looking at my now clear neck, she also pulls down my sunglasses "your still up for grabs from mine and a lot of girls points of view" "now that I think about it your kind of right I'm still technically single." "Ok then like I said you are now my sexy escort or arm candy" she says laughing I start laughing to "I have a feeling this is going to be a beautiful friendship." We smile at each other until we hear a snap of a ruler "this is not social hour ms.Sunrise & ms.Bloodmoon" we go back to reading.