30

Kya's pov

I open my eyes and realize I'm outside my body this is so great I sit up wait where am I, I look around the walls have claw marks all over them hell even the 'bed' I'm on is broken to bits wait I look to my right and see Ryan's body shivering. I scoot closer to Ryan and put my arms around her to keep her warm I whisper in her ear "I got you baby your safe now." She whimperd in her sleep and moved closer to me I notice she's clutching my jacket I smile then drift back to sleep.

  I start to wake up when I hear someone moaning I look at Ryan she's still sleep, I get up and walk a few doors down I open my door and look up "holy fu-" I close the door back nope nope just no I'm done I run outside and behind the school to the woods. I jump when I hear "hello alpha" I turn to my pack "hey guys what's up" they look at me with concern "what's wrong alpha," "I just saw Faith being fucked by Sky it's just something I could've lived without seeing." They start laughing and so do I "you know I hope they didn't realize I was there I do not need that awkwardness right now," my pack and I sit down and they share stories about their people.

  About an hour later I get a text from Ryan and Faith fromRyan: where are you babe-toRyan:I'm on my way don't worry, fromFaith:I'm so sorry you seen that just so you know it wasn't your bed atleast. I stare at the text ugh I get up "I'll see you guys later my mate wants me" they nod their heads and shift back into wolves and leave, I speed run back into the moon's hallway and stop when I see Jeremy right in the middle of the hall. "Why are you here" "I came to say sorry for what I've done" I'm shocked but I don't let it show I walk around her but she pulls me into a hug "protect her with your life" "will do" she lets go and runs away that was weird.

   I open Ryan's door and see that she's sitting on a chair with her back towards me I quietly closed her door and snuck over too her, I wrap my arms around her she jumps but relaxed when she realized it was me. "I missed you Kya" I kissed her "I missed you too so are you going to tell me what happened in here" she blushes "I uh let my wolf free and this happened," I laugh "well until all this gets fixed your staying in my room also I made this for you while I was gone" I put a chain around her neck with a carved wolf on it she turns around excitedly she gets up and kisses me I grab her waist and pull her closer to deepen the kiss Ryan moans "fuck baby I want you so bad" I look at what's left of her bed "to bad you don't have a bed("I don't but you do")that's true."

   I take her to my room and open the door and see Faith and Sky kissing "well that just killed the mood" they jump apart and blush "that did so much" Ryan says as I turn to look at her "well this is my room" I say trying not to laugh. "Your room is 2 times bigger than mine" she gasps we walk over to my bed and sit down, "so we're just going to ignore the elephant in the room" Sky asks "what do you want me to say that I'm happy to see that you found someone to fuck oh and that person just happens to be important to me" I say angrily "babe calm down there's no need to get mad" Ryan says touching my arm "sorry it's just literally the other day you were all tiny and fragile now your fucking my age and with one of my friends it's just hard to take in you know."

  Faith gets up looking pissed "I'M NOT A LITTLE GIRL ANYMORE" I bare my teeth and growl "DON'T YOU THINK I REALIZE THAT" I see something flash in her & Sky's eyes "you two are..." they hold hands "mates" I stand up, "well I'm very happy for you two" I get up and walk out without saying a word to any of them. Then I talk to Ryan through our mind link  tell Faith I accept that she's with Sky it's just that I wouldn't expect that she found her mate so soon, Ryan replies instantly ok babe just come back. I walk around then feel something on my hand the wolf ring on my middle finger merged with the dragon ring I had on my ring finger what the fuck, I walk back to my room and open the door Faith came and tackled me "I'm sorry for yelling at you I thought you wouldn't accept the fact that I was with your friend" Sky gets Faith off me "it's fine Faith" I smile at her and sit next to Ryan was and intertwine our fingers.

  "Babe where's that ring from" Ryan said touching the dragon side of the ring, I look at my hand "that side is from a witch why?" Her eyes widen and she stoped touching it Sky was the first to say something "that's bad voodoo right there I'd take it off if I were you" I try to take it off but it won't budge the hell "just calm down baby maybe you can ask the witch how to take it off." "Yea I'll do that can you come with me" she nods her head then we leave, on the way there I'm  hit with the feeling of doubt my wolf instantly reacts in a possessive way she's ours now and always will be no body can have her only us! I turn and walk outside Ryan follows me when we get outside I pin Ryan against the wall "Kya what are you.." she didn't get to finish her sentence.