Chapter 9- Journey

"Are you sure leaving is such a good idea child , your pack only just lost its alpha" a woman named Gloria speaks up her hands folded neatly in front of her, she was an older woman but still beautiful and was very kind towards me as she spoke.

I nod completely sure of my descion "I need to find out what's going on with these wolfs" I didn't mention my brother, if they knew that was why I was going they would deny my request. "I offer my beta to accompany you" it was Peirs that spoke , that man gave me the creeps and if he did I'm sure his beta wouldn't be to far away from it. Amhara nods "any others?"

"I request for you to bring our packs healer along, her name is Kaylee she's young but her powers are strong and Ian one of our best navigators, he'll help you when you reach the forest paths" Adam suggests as he stands guard in the corner of the room.

"Thank you beta" Amhara smiles and turns her attention back to the council. That should be enough wolfs to help us with your permission Id like to leave tomorrow morning." The council takes a vote and only a few voted against so the request was accepted. "Now please, you've travelled a long way , go enjoy the rest of the ball".

Adam walks over and puts his hand on my shoulder "you ok?" I smile and nod "I'm just gonna go back to my room I'd rather not go back downstairs"

"I'll escort you" he says walking towards the door but I put my hand up, "no that's fine Adam, go down stairs and find Kaylee and tell her what's going on, I'm sure you both have been waiting to spend time together" I smile before heading towards my room.

Ian's sitting at my door as I approach and I sit down beside him "hey, I'm sorry for leaving" I whisper he smiles "na it's ok I knew you had a meeting going on" he grabs my hand and I lean my head against his shoulder "I'm not going to let anything get in the way of me finding my brother Ian, I need to know what happened" he smiles "I know, and as stubborn as you are, I know you will" I playful hit him  before going into my room to get my stuff ready for tomorrow as soon as I was finished I fall asleep on the end of my bed not bothering to go under the covers.
                                           ~~~~

I'm woken up as a large body lands on top of me smothering me "get up we have to go soon" Kaylee laughs as she hops off and throws a pillow at me. "Thanks for the wake up" I says sarcastically before hopping in the shower.

Kaylee already has her bag and clothes ready to go, I stop by the gym to grab my katana and bow before putting my traveling gear on and heading with Kaylee to the front gate.

The group was already at the gate waiting, Amhara was leaning against it sharpening a small knife, Ian was laying on the grass most likely sleeping and Piers Beta was talking to Amhara about how much he didn't want to be here. "Sorry I'm late guys" I say walking over to Ian before I get to him piers beta walks towards me "I'm Hunter" he says dryly before walking away not giving me a chance to speak, I shrug it of and walk over to Ian, he's standing up and picking his things up so I don't disturb him.

"Alright guys lets go, follow me and stay in your human forms please I don't need a wolf fight" Amhara says tiredly before signalling the tower guard to open the gate, Ian and Kaylee are following behind and talking about work while I follow Amhara, Hnter suddenly walks past me pushing me aside to walk to the front. This was going to be a long trip , and if this Beta got in my way, I was going to have some problems.

Night was approaching fast and Amhara guided us to a nearby cave we could sleep in for the night, Ian lit a fire and Kaylee and I were picking edible herbs and fruits outside, good for nothing hunter was warming himself up against the fire. "Hunters cute don't you think" Kaylee says innocently and I nearly choke , "yeah if you like idiots" I laugh and she smacks my arm "he's just shy Peyton" I nod not wanting to make her upset and we continue in silence.

Ian eventually walks out and hugs me from behind, after a few moments I shrug him away still not used to the attention, he ignores it. "are you guys farming berries out here or should I just order food" Kaylee hits him over the head for me "we will be in soon , do you want to get poisoned?" she scolds and he raises his hands up in surrender before laughing and walking back to the cave.

We go back to the cave and eat in silence then go to different corners of the cave to sleep, hunter was snoring already and I sigh and cover my ears. You better bloody be alive Grayson.

Peyton^^

Peyton^^

Amhara^^

Amhara^^

 Kaylee^^

Kaylee^^

~~~A/N, thought I'd upload another chapter since I'm on a writing spree currently:). Above are the traveling outfits the girls are wearing (These drawings are not mine, all credit goes to the artists) ~~~