Chapter 16- Escape or Rescue?

We run into Kaylee at the bottom of the stairs already trying to unlock the door. " let me try something, step back" she moves away and I lift my arm up flicking my wrist towards the door and it flies open crashing to the ground. "What was that!" Luca says amazed "I'll tell you later"

Kaylee rushes in and heals Grayson. He hops up and we head upstairs hopefully to an exit. "Who's this?" Grayson asks halfway up the stair case. "I'm Peyton's mate" Luca explains not noticing Grayson's eyes burning into his back. "Who are you?" Luca asks and I grab his hand. "I'm her brother" Grayson huffs and Luca flinches trying not to seem phased. "I'll protect you from him later" I whisper and Luca half smiles.

"But who will protect you?" Ian says as we run into him and 10 guards at the top of the stairs.

Bound and outnumbered were taken to the top of the mansion down a long hallway. We enter through two doors coming into a large throne room with tainted long glass windows.

There was an empty large throne in the middle of the room. "Leave them here" Ian orders.
We're going to die here I think sadly. You can bet your cute ass we won't replies in my head I look up in confusion looking around the room to see Luca staring at me with a big smirk on his face. I guess that means I had let him in completely now, somehow I wasn't scared about being with someone anymore, and Luca was a hottie so it was a bonus. I think in my head knowing he was listening. He winked at me and I laughed.

Grayson turns and looks at me like I was crazy and I shake my head "don't worry." I say as the doors open again and Amhara is brought in her hands bound with silver. She's thrown into the room and we are all untied just to be locked in the room once again.

"Grayson?" Amhara asks and Grayson nods "I'm so glad you sister found you" she says kindly "this is Amhara alpha of the pack and head of the pakeha" I say and Grayson walks over to her "pleasure to met you" he says before shaking her hand. A jolt runs through them and they both fall to the ground in shock.
"Luna is having a field day today" Luca mutters and I roll my eyes.

Grayson stood up and offered his hand to Amhara his eyes filled with wonder as he stared down at her. I clap my hands ruining the moment "they'll be time for this later" and Grayson pulls back nodding in agreement.

"Who do you think is the master mind of all this, it can't be Ian he's to stupid to think of it all" Luca asks. The doors open and Peirs one of the members of the pakeha walks in his beta hunter following him. "I should have known" Amhara remarks standing tall. "Shame you didn't do anything about it though" Hunter speaks from beside Peirs. "The mastermind is currently arriving, so we're gonna play some games until then" Peirs states glaring at Luca obviously having heard his earlier remark. "Shall we test what other abilities you have been gifted with?" Hunter says to me antagonizing.

Luca moves closer to me and links his fingers with mine spreading a calming warmth through my body. "Lets not" Luca growls.
"Now now hunter lets not antagonize our guests" Peirs says putting a arm out to stop Hunter from walking towards me.

"Why are you doing this, we've had alliances and peaces with wolves for decades, what could possibly make you want to break it and potentially expose us to the humans!" Amhara yells and I see Grayson grab her gently around the waist to stop her from attacking.

"That's not our part to explain I'm afraid" Peirs explains completely unaffected by Ahmara's outburst.

Something's not right Luca says suddenly in my head making me jump. I have that effect on people he says again is it fun living up in fairy land I respond and he looks at me fake pouting.

The doors once again open as guards coming in and stand guard nearby Peirs claps his hands together in anticipation "ah finally you've arrived." I gasp as I see the person enter the room we've all been waiting for.

And who better it to be than my own mother.

~~~A/N, shout out to ElleRoberts2 check out her book Underestimated, comment if you'd like a shout out for your own book:)~~~