Chapter 22-Battle

After my armour was fitted, I grab my katana and head to the front gate were the warriors were waiting for Graysons order, a hand grabs my forearm and pulls me to their chest their heavy armour banging against mine "your not going out there" A voice says in my ear I spin around pushing my hand against their chest and look up, Luca, of course.

"You can't stop me from fighting" I say angrily and Luca laughs "darling I could if I truly wanted to" he says smugly and I push away. "You expect me to sit back while my brother and everyone I cares about fights my packs battle!" I yell and Luca steps forward hugging me to his chest again "I don't want you getting hurt" he says honestly and I nod "fight beside me then?" I ask and he nods in agreement.

Kaylee had to stay at the back of the warriors with the doctors so she could heal anyone quickly when needed.

I stood at the front line as we marched upon the hill out front of our pack land.

We made it to the top of the hill and looked down, below on the other side of the battle field was the grey snow pack, their ranks and warriors all in formation waiting for their alphas command.

I ready my sword and shield, if I was to die today in this battle, it will be for my pack, and I will take down the Grey Snow pack with me.

~~A/N,this is Peytons armour(without the giant shoulder things:))~~