Chapter 19-Return

We stopped at the same village again to buy food and appropriate clothing for the cold nights since a lot of our clothes had been ruined. We all decided to stay the night, we were all to exhausted to go on and would probably die if we came across someone on the road. Grayson hired us all rooms, he only had money for 3 so we doubled up, me with Luca, Grayson with Amhara and Kaylee with her own room.
I placed my small bag on the bed and saw Luca had placed his things on the small couch. He was standing in front of the lit fire his eyes reflecting the flames that moved fiercely in the pit. I take a seat on the edge of the bed and watch Luca. He must have knew I was watching him because he turns around and leans his back again the wall near the fireplace and stares back at me. "will you stay?" I question quietly as I averted my eyes from his gaze, he knew exactly what I meant. "ill go wherever you are" he says casually. The question weather he would officially join my pack had been weighing me down since we left that burning mansion, although I suspect Luca had already known that and he had just been waiting for me to ask.

(UNDER MAJOR EDITING, I apologize that half of this chapter is missing I am working on making all my chapters in this book better)