In Love (Imagine #2)

(Y/N) P.O.V.

It was a rainy Sunday and you and Ross were stuck inside all day. You were sitting up on the couch in your shared apartment, reading your favorite book. Ross sat on the floor in between your legs, his acoustic guitar resting in his lap.

You put your book down, finally getting bored. You watched Ross intently, paying close attention to each copper string he skillfully plucked. In the middle of his beautiful song, which you recognized to be Repeating Days, you began to sift your fingers through his blonde locks. He hit a wrong note in the song, surprised by your sudden touch. He stopped playing and leaned back into you, sighing contently. You knew he loved it when you played with his hair.

"Babe, what are you doing?" he sighed.

"Playing with your hair," you giggled. You loved the effect you had on him.

It was quiet again until Ross continued playing his guitar, starting the song over. As you continued to sift your fingers through his hair, you couldn't help but notice his every detail. You loved every little thing about him, from the roots of his blonde hair, to the tips of his Converse clad feet. You were in love with every detail this man possessed, there was no denying it.

"I'm so in love with you, Ross," you confessed, placing a gentle kiss on his right temple. You two had shared plenty of 'I love you's in the past, but this time was different. You were in love with him, which made it all the more special.

He looked up at you with a smile. He set his guitar down and sat next to you on the couch, pulling you onto his lap. You snuggled close and he whispered in your ear, "And I'm crazy in love with you." You looked up at him and he took this as an opportunity to place his soft lips against yours in a passionate kiss.

It was days like these that you would cherish forever.