He Leaves On Tour (Imagine #5)

(Y/N) P.O.V.

Ross pressed a soft kiss to your forehead for the umpteenth time in the past few minutes. "I'll be back in about two months. It sucks but it'll be over before you know it," he mumbled against your skin. He pulled away and looked you in the eye.

"I miss you every time you leave," you whimpered, looking at your white converse. Ross pulled your chin up with his fingers.

"We've done this before. I know we can get through it. I'll call you every night, I promise," he reassured, once again kissing your forehead. He pulled away and his hands traveled to the back of his neck.

"What are you doing?" you asked as you realized he clicked his R5 pick necklace off of his neck.

"Take this so you'll always have a piece of me," he proposed as he latched it around your neck.

"Ross I can't take this, you love this necklace," you argued, not wanting to take something so precious to him.

"I trust you with it. I'll get it back when I come home."

The sound of a horn honking startled the two of you. Riker peaked his head out of the tour bus door that was parked in front of your house. "I hate to ruin your guys' moment, but we have to go if we want to make it to San Fran before sun down," Riker urged Ross. Ross sighed and gave you one long, passionate kiss goodbye.

"I'll see you soon, I love you so much."

"I love you too," you sighed. Ross kissed you for the last time and walked to the bus. Once he reached the door, he turned back around to look at you. You sadly waved goodbye and he blew you a kiss. He walked on the bus and the door closed, driving away with the boy you loved inside.