Request for Neelakshi (Imagine #26)

-Just a warning, it's gonna get a little dirty-

*Neelakshi's P.O.V.*

With the combination of press tours for his movies and trying to write songs with Rocky, Ross was stressed out of his mind. On days that he was home, he would beg for alone time to think. Any normal girlfriend should be mad at him for being distant, but I understood. I also felt a bit sorry for him.

But I wanted to help him ease his mind a little bit. Today was one of the days that he was home. He was currently sitting on the couch with his feet propped up on the coffee table, while mindlessly scrolling through his phone.

I was in our bedroom while an idea popped into my head. Smiling to myself, I made my way over to the closet. I pulled out his favorite lingerie set of mine: red lace. I changed into it and wore one of his shirts to cover it up. I happily skipped down the steps as I made my way to him.

"Hey, Ross," I smiled as I approached him.

"Hey, babe," he sighed, still holding his phone. I placed a soft kiss on his cheek, hoping to get his attention. "Please, not now, sweetie. I'm texting Rocky and trying to figure out what to do with our next song."

I rolled my eyes and decided to go for the kill. I took his phone, locking it and throwing it onto the chair on the other side of the room. "What th-" he started but I cut him off by slowly taking off his shirt I was wearing. I could see him gulp at the sight of me. Smiling seductively, I climbed into his lap, straddling him. His body tensed up as he sharply inhaled. I grazed my lips against his cheek, up his jawline, and finally to his ear.

"Just unwind a little, baby," I whispered into his ear, bringing his earlobe between my teeth. I felt him shiver under me as he placed his warm hands on my waist. I pulled back from his ear, and before I could react, a hot kiss was placed onto my lips. I immediately responded, my fingers instinctively weaving into his hair. His hands gripped harder at my waist, nails slightly digging into my skin. I gently rolled my hips into his growing erection, making him moan into my mouth. I took the chance to snake my tongue into his mouth, and he did the same. We tried fighting for dominance, but it was no use. Like most cases, he won. His tongue explored my mouth with need, while using his hands to keep my hips rocking against his.

I reluctantly pulled away from his mouth, both of us taking a much needed breath. I rested my forehead on his as I collected myself. "What are you doing to me?" he growled as his hands moved from my waist to my ass, slightly squeezing.

"I just want you to let your stresses go for a while and focus on this," I smiled as I moved to kiss his neck. I pulled at the ends of his hair to tilt his head back, offering me more access. He growled again, one of his hands lifting off of my ass to smack it. We both froze as we suddenly heard his phone buzzing vigorously. We knew it was Rocky spamming him because he wasn't answering. I looked at him to see what he was going to do.

"Fuck it," he mumbled as he stood up, bringing me into his arms. He had a firm grip on my ass to keep me up as he walked us up the stairs and to the bedroom. He pushed the door open, and once he was inside, he kicked it closed with his heel.

And everything after that was history.

(A/N I'm gonna leave it off there, y'all can let your imaginations run free.

I'm finally out of school, so I will have more time to write. I'm gonna try to crank out these requests in the next few days.

And let me just say, sophomore year kicked my ass. I was failing a class and I had to put my complete focus into school so I could get my grade back up.

But now I have plenty of time to write, so that's what I'm going to do.)