Request For Hannah (Imagine #20)

Hannah's P.O.V.

Today, Ross was busy at the studio, so I invited one of my old friends to hangout. His name was Kendall ((A/N) totally made that up😂) and we had been friends back in high school.

We were just hanging out in the living room, sitting on the couch, and talking about life. I told him everything about Ross and how life was going for me. He just seemed to nod along when I talked about Ross. Maybe he didn't care, but I did. "Hey, Hannah. Can I tell you something?" he asked out of the blue.

"Uh, sure. What's up?" I asked with a hint of suspicion in my voice.

"Look, this probably isn't the right time to tell you, but I don't care," he started. "I've had feelings for you since high school." My eyes widened in shock. This can't be happening.

"I'm sorry, Kendall. It would never work. I love Ross and I don't want to be with anyone else," I reasoned, trying my best to let him down easy.

All of the sudden, he gently grabbed my face and crashed his lips against mine. He was too strong to push away, so I just didn't kiss back. I went limp as he tried his best to get me to kiss him. "What the fuck is going on here?" I heard an angry voice.

I turned to the doorway of the living room to see a very heated Ross. "Babe, I swear it's not what it looks like," I tried to explain as I walked up to him. I tried putting my hands on his biceps to show him I was being sincere, but he shrugged me off. "Kendall, for your sake and mine, get out," I raised my voice. I was angry that he had gotten between Ross and I. He scurried out, but not without a few dirty looks from Ross.

"So is this what you do when I'm gone all day? You just go and cheat on me?" Ross questioned as he crossed his arms over his chest.

"I was not cheating, he kissed me. Couldn't you tell that kiss was a little one-sided?" I tried defending myself. He didn't seem like he was giving in anytime soon.

"I don't know. All I saw was some douche with his hands all over you and you did nothing about it," he began to raise his voice.

"I couldn't push him away, he's way too strong for me!" I also raised my voice.

"You can damn well push me off you. You know, you're coming up with some great excuses right now," he said sarcastically.

"They're not excuses! Ross, I love you and I would never cheat on you," I said as my voice cracked. I was starting to get tears of frustration from the fact that he didn't believe me.

"Well, you just did," he mumbled as he made his way upstairs.

"Get back here, Ross!" I yelled up the steps. He shot me the middle finger and went into our room. I grunted and ran after him. He was gathering his clothes in his hockey duffle. "You can't seriously be leaving," I said with a calmer voice.

"I don't wanna live with a cheater," he started. "I'm going to Riker's." He zipped up the bag and threw it over his shoulder.

"Are you seriously leaving me?! After all these years you leave because you don't want to trust me?" I yelled after him. He had his hand on the front doorknob and sighed.

"Yea, that's exactly why," he responded calmly. And with that, he walked out.

I haven't been the same since Ross left

I haven't been the same since Ross left. I barely left our room. The bathroom was connected to the bedroom, so I only left to get food from the fridge. I spent my days laying in our bed and snuggling his pillow while crying. I just wish he wasn't so stubborn so he would believe me.

*Knock knock*

My head snapped up, surprised to hear that someone was at the door. I threw a sweatshirt over my head and lifted the hood up since I hadn't showered in a couple days. I walked down the steps as another series of knocks could be heard. "I'm coming, I'm coming," I irritatedly mumbled to myself. As I swung the door open, Ross came into sight. His hair was tussled and his eyes looked irritated.

"Hannah, that guy found me and told me what happened," he said with a look of guilt. "I'm sorry I didn't believe you. I can't live without you, and this has been the worst three weeks of my life. Will you forgive me for being a stubborn idiot?"

"Yea, I forgive you," I smiled. He sighed in relief and stepped inside, bringing me into his arms.

"I love you, Hannah," he spoke into my hair.

"I love you too," I responded with sincerity. "But did you seriously have a civil conversation with him?" I asked as I pulled away.

"Well... Not exactly," he said as he rubbed the back of his neck with his right hand. As he brought his hand back to his side, I noticed splotches of blood on his knuckles. They were also red and swollen.

"You beat him up, didn't you?" I slightly chuckled.

"He had it coming. No one kisses my girl and gets away with it," he shrugged. I rolled my eyes and smiled at him.

"Just get over here," I commanded as I grabbed him by the collar of his shirt. I pressed my lips to his and kissed him with everything I had. He responded with the same amount of passion. "Now do you trust me?" I asked once we pulled away, which of course was a couple minutes later.

"Of course I do. I was just hurt and wasn't thinking straight then."

I smiled and he brought me into another hug. It felt great to have my Ross back again.

(A/N) This one was a little longer than I anticipated, but I hope you enjoyed it Hannah! Also, since I got like 5 requests at a time, right before I publish it I have to check like 9 times to make sure I got the name and the imagine right 😂 I'm just so paranoid.