Request For Cassy (Imagine #18)

Cassy's P.O.V.

"Babe, I'm home!" I called to Ross as I stepped through the front door. Oddly enough, there was no response. I would normally be in his arms by now. "Rossy?" I called again, my voice echoing through the walls.

Silence.

I decided to check our bedroom. Knowing that boy, he's probably asleep right now. As I made my way up the stairs and to the closed door of our room, soft whimpering could be heard from the other side. Was he crying? I knocked softly before opening the door. "Hey, bub. You okay?"

He sat up quickly from his spot on the bed and wiped the tears from his face. His soft honey eyes were puffy and red. He had definitely been crying. "Oh, hey babe. I didn't hear you come in," he responded, trying to play it off. His voice still wavered as he spoke.

"What's wrong?" I asked softly as I sat on the foot of the bed.

"It's nothing, Cass," he mumbled as he played with his fingers, avoiding eye contact.

"It's ok to cry, Ross. I'm not judging. I'm here to help you through times like this, you know that," I responded as I placed one hand on his shin, rubbing softly. He sighed as he wiped his face dry once again.

"It's just that... The record label is breathing down our necks for a new album, but we're still stuck. And the fans are waiting for new music too. I just feel like I'm letting everyone down," he said with a little sniffle. I sighed as I sat next to him on the bed, bringing his head on my shoulder. I gently ran my fingers through his hair, knowing he loved when I did so.

"Ross, you're not letting anyone down. And you're most certainly not letting me down. I'm so proud of what you've accomplished and what R5 has become," I explained while my fingers stayed intertwined in his blonde locks.

"Really?" he asked as he lifted his head from my shoulder. I smiled and wiped his eyes dry again.

"Of course."

"God, I love you Cassy," he breathed as he placed his hands on my cheeks. He pulled me closer and pressed his lips to mine in a passionate kiss.

"I love you too," I whispered against his lips between kisses. He smiled and pulled back suddenly.

"I just got an idea," he said excitedly as he jumped off the bed to grab his notebook. He flipped to an empty page and popped the cap off the pen with his teeth. He started writing a few lines down, but one in particular caught my eye.

Nobody makes me feel this way.

(A/N) I hope you liked it Cassy! It was pretty short but I like how it turned out. Thanks again for the request! If anyone else would like an imagine of their own, don't be shy.