Concert (Imagine #9)

(Y/N) P.O.V.

"R5!R5!R5!" the anxious crowd chanted as they awaited for the band to play. They should've started about 5 minutes ago, but they were no where in sight.

"(Y/N)!" Ross ran to you.

"What's wrong? You should've been on stage already," you questioned.

"Rocky's sick. He was fine but he just started throwing up like ten minutes ago," he rambled as he ran his fingers through his hair. "We don't have a lead guitarist. Without the lead guitarist, there's no song. Without songs, there's no concert!"

"Dude calm down. We just have to find a guitarist," Riker said as he laid his hand on Ross's shoulder. Riker looked to you and smirked. He knew you played guitar. When Ross was at the studio or flying or doing whatever, you'd be in the basement learning just about every song by R5. It was relaxing and fun to do, yet Ross didn't know you knew how to play.

"Where the hell are we gonna find somebody to replace Rocky?!" He raised his voice.

"Calm down, babe. I got this," you reassured him. He looked at you with a confused look.

"You don't know how to play."

"Well, I may just surprise you," you said as Ryland handed you Rocky's green guitar. You took it and adjusted the straps to fit your size.

"Well, I guess we have no other choice then," he sighed as they ran on stage. You went with them, heading to Rocky's designated spot on the stage. People looked confused, wondering where Rocky was.

"Before you guys freak out, Rocky just got sick. The only other guitarist we knew was Ross's girlfriend, (Y/N). She volunteered to fill in for him," Riker explained to the confused audience.

"You know what they say, the show must go on," you said into the microphone, realizing you had to readjust it. The mic stand was adjusted to Rocky's height and it was too tall for you. He was at least six feet tall, you barely making it over 5' 6".

"Yup, now let's get this party started. There ain't no way we're going home!" Ross hinted at the first song on the set list. The crowd went wild as every one prepared for the first song and the lights dimmed. The song started and your first few chords of the night echoed through the stage. You sang the first verse with ease as you played the song by memory. The feeling of standing in front of people and playing felt so amazing. Normally it was just you and your Fender Stratocaster alone in the basement.

Eventually the guitar solo neared and on your cue, you went absolutely insane. You wondered how your fingers were still attached to your hand. You had practiced this solo before but never nailed it like you were doing now. You stood at the edge of the stage and continued to work your magic. The people in the crowd screamed and grabbed at your legs as you played right in front of their faces.

"Ain't no way we're going home, yea. So let's go, yea, let's go!" The whole band chanted into their microphones. Everyone went crazy, doing their own solos on their instruments to end the song. You looked over as Riker licked the strings of his bass. The song ended and you did your best to catch your breath. Ross looked at you in total surprise. You laughed and pushed your hair out of your face, feeling nothing but pure bliss.

-End of Concert-

"Oh my god, baby, you were amazing!" Ross complimented as you ran offstage. You threw your arms around him in a big hug and laughed with joy.

"Now I know why you do this. That felt amazing!" you cheered.

"I didn't even know you knew how to play. But, hell, you proved me wrong."

"Thanks," you beamed, hugging him again. That night was debatably the best night of your life.