The Cashier (Imagine #11)

(Y/N) P.O.V.

You were walking down the streets with your best friend, (Y/BFF/N). You both had decided to stop at Starbucks for a coffee because who doesn't love Starbucks?

The bell on the door jingled as you pulled the door open. The potent scent of coffee filled your nostrils as you jumped in the line. You hummed in delight at the scent, eager to have your own coffee. You joked and laughed with your friend as you waited in line.

Your laughter completely died down once you made it to the cash register. Being so focused on the cute guy behind the counter, you had forgotten what your friend had said that was so funny. "Hey, what can I get you ladies today?" His smile was so bright as he spoke. You notice him smile wider when he made eye contact with you. His hair was long and bleached to a bright shade of blonde. It was amazing. His eyes were the most calming shade of honey, you could stare at them all day. His name tag said Ross, such a fitting name for his physique.

"I'll have a venti iced mocha," your friend ordered. You were too busy staring at the boy to notice she even spoke. "She'll have the same thing."
(Y/BFF/N) giggled as you shook your head, snapping back into reality.

"Names?" Ross asked.

"(Y/BFF/N)," your friend spoke.

"(Y/N)," you responded shyly. Ross smiled and typed away at his register. His smile grew bigger and you could've sworn you could hear him murmur your name to himself. Maybe you were just crazy.

You payed for your drinks and stepped aside so other people could order. As you waited, you noticed Ross would look up from his register every once in a while, catching a quick glimpse in your direction. You felt the heat rise up your neck each time your eyes met his.

"Iced mochas for (Y/BFF/N) and (Y/N)," his voice rang through the walls of the shop. You loved the way your name rolled off his tongue with such ease. You and your friend walked up to the counter to retrieve your drinks. "Enjoy," he smiled as he handed you your drink.

You were almost out the door when you noticed more writing than your name on the cup. It said call me, and under that was apparently his phone number. You smiled widely and looked back towards the register. When your eyes met his, he smiled confidently and winked, just before looking down and typing away at his register. Your heart melted as you returned the smile.

"Ooo, someone got some digits," your friend teased once you were out the door.

"Shut up," you laughed as you playfully pushed her.

Your smile ceased to fade for the rest of the day. You were definitely going to be going to Starbucks more often.

(A/N) Sorry for never updating and sorry if this was lame. I've been pretty busy lately with school and other stuff. I'll try my best to start updating more often. If you guys have any ideas or want a personal imagine, don't be afraid to let me know! Enjoy the rest of your day.