Request For Klaudia (Imagine #22)

*Third Person P.O.V.*

"Ok, guys. So how is this gonna work?" Rocky asked to his siblings, minus Ross.

"I have an idea," Rydel proposed.

"Shoot," Riker said.

"Well, Klaudia's going on tour with us. So why don't we make them stay in a room together with one bed," she continued.

"Sis, you are a genius," Ryland commented, placing a hand on her shoulder.

"Yea, that's a good idea. We have to get them alone together so at least someone will come to terms with their feelings," Rocky said.

"Ok, so it's settled," Rydel ended the conversation.

*Klaudia's P.O.V.*

"Oh my god, I'm so happy I got to come with you guys!" I exclaimed as we stepped off of the plane and into the airport. We had just landed in Mexico because they had a show in Mexico City the next morning.

"Of course you were coming with us," Rydel smiled. "And plus, Ross would've died if you stayed home."

"Shut up, Rydel," he rolled his eyes and playfully pushed her. "But hey, she's right. I would've missed my bestie," he added as he slung an arm over my shoulder.

"I'd miss you too," I responded as I nuzzled into his shoulder, wrapping my arms around his waist. I couldn't help but internally wince when he said bestie. Although we are best friends, I just wished we were something more. But who was I kidding, Ross could have any girl he wants.

"Ok, enough with the adorableness. Let's get to the hotel, I'm exhausted," Rydel laughed.

-At the hotel-

"Ok, so let's just do the buddy-system. Two people per room. I'm with Ellington, of course," Rydel instructed.

"I'm with Vanni," Riker said as he kissed her cheek. She had come with us as well.

"I'll be with Rocky," Ryland said as he gave him a fist bump. Boys.

"I guess that leaves us," Ross shrugged from beside me. Rydel handed everyone their key cards and we went our separate ways.

"We're on the fourth floor, so let's take the elevator," I instructed as I led him that way. He pressed the button and we waited patiently. Once we were inside, I pressed the number four. The elevator smoothly started and we were on our way up. When the sign above the door read two, the elevator rattled and came to a stop, the lights flickering off. "Nonono, this can't be happening," I shrieked as I kept pressing the numbers, hoping the elevator would start.

"Klaudia, calm down. We'll just have to wait until they get us out," he soothed from behind me.

"Calm down! Are you serious? Ross, I don't know if you noticed, but we're stuck in an elevator!" I yelled at him.

"Freaking out isn't gonna help," he advised. As much as I knew he was right, I was still scared.

"I can't help it Ross this is like my biggest fe-"

He had cut me off mid-sentence...with his lips. I was in too much shock to kiss him back. He started to pull away, probably thinking I didn't like it. Once I had got my bearings, I grabbed him by his shirt and pulled him back to my lips. Our lips grabbed at each other's with slight desperation. He pressed me up against the wall as I ran my fingers through his hair, slightly tugging. A groan passed through his lips and I smiled into the kiss.

Just then, the elevator started with a jolt, causing us to pull away. "Uh..." Ross mumbled as he pulled away from me. "Sorry."

"No, it's fine," I muttered in response. Seconds later, the door opened, releasing us from the awkward moment. We walked to our room in silence. When we walked inside, I sighed dramatically, realizing there was only one bed.