six

a bell rung overheard, signifying the end of another long day at university for jungkook. he rushed to the door and left his last lecture of the day. speeding down the halls to his normal exit in a rush, he chewed at the inside of his cheek nervously. he was hoping to avoid a set few people and leave the school before they realized he wasn't on campus any longer. so he had to hurry in order to get outside, whispers in his brain skyrocketing up to desperate pleas that they hadn't caught sight of him as he pushed through the doors. it led into the back parking lot.

he didn't have a car, but he exited this way everyday because it was a shorter walk to his apartment. plus, he got away from the people he didn't want to see about nine times out of ten. so technically he needed to have luck play in his favor sometimes, and if it didn't, he'd have to only put up with whatever happened.

jungkook only hoped today was one of those lucky days.

as he paced down the narrow concrete path towards the sidewalk, he took a glance over his shoulder. he released a grateful sigh when he saw no one chasing after him with intentions to keep him at this place for an even lengthier amount of time.

besides avoiding certain people, not too many knew that this exit was exactly open. yes there were those that knew, told by the small groups of people around the grassed areas chatting amongst each other, but it wasn't like people throughout the whole campus knew. it was more if you were a senior, then you would find this small exit near the back hall. still, quiet, but efficient and oddly pleasant to hear the click of it closing once again.

jungkook's eyes swerved over when a familiar dark brown color crept into the corner of his eyes, making him look up. it was the bench.

however, jungkook's mouth dropped open in surprise, eyes widened to twice their normal size and body far from relaxed. there was someone sitting on the bench. someone he knew.

jungkook squinted and hurried along the pathway, getting closer to hopefully see who it was. he felt a gear shift in his chest, recognition filling the pit of his stomach. he almost felt heavy with anticipation.

his once wandering and adrift mind came to an abrupt halt as he took note of all the things pouring into his senses.

for one, there was the whispers. the many, many whispers around him and the one who sat on the bench.

"he's cute." one said.

"i know right?" responded another.

"his hair is so cool!" someone else exclaimed.

"like a strawberry.." another person spoke.

jungkook felt a dry lump form in his throat and he straightened himself up. he wanted to blush, but he knew there was no need to. he hadn't done anything yet. he wasn't sure either.

jungkook stepped a bit closer and a blush shot up his face. it quickly sunk away, his breathing a bit ragged. jungkook smiled. he knew exactly who it was. there was no mistake now.

it was him. from the casino.

park jimin.

//MAN WHAT DO YOU DO WHEN THE SAME GUY HAS ASKED YOU OUT THREE DIFFERENT TIMES