twenty five

it was finally friday, and around the middle of the day. jungkook was smack in the middle of a lecture that he cared nothing about.

finals were over, and he really didn't need to know anything else. so there was really no point in listening. the only reason he was here was to keep his attendance up, without that he'd be kicked out quick. after all, at the beginning of the year he hadn't cared and he skipped nearly everyday.

but that had changed sometime before he met jimin. he just picked up his life and decided to make a few things right.

yet the main cause of his lack of attention paid to the professor at the front of the room, was most definitely because of one certain fact. jimin and him were to spend the day together as a date, all the way into the morning.

jungkook would be lying he said he wasn't completely excited for it. and then again he would also be lying if he said he wasn't nervous at all. because in fact, he was super nervous. to the point of gnawing at his lip the entire day and leaving marks on it that he felt with his tongue.

it was weird for him but it was just a change from his usual relationship status. he was doing something now rather than giving up on the word love.

but jimin didn't mean that much to him. not really. right?

jungkook breathed a sigh, spinning his pen in his hand. he wanted to hurry up and leave. but before he could exit those doors, he had one more thing to do. which just happened to be heading on downstairs to check if he passed his exams.

he could only hope he did manage to make that passing mark, but there were doubts of course.

jungkook pushed through the crowd surrounding the boards of scores. he shoved passed people in the way and murmured apologizes to those he ran into. he needed to hurry because he didn't know much longer he could take of dealing with all these people.

his eyes traveling down, looking for his last name. once he spotted it, he scanned for his name. the male spotted it and his body flinched unwilling at the results. he had gotten the exact opposite of his expected score.

he had passed.

and to his surprise, he was up towards the top. meaning, he had made one of the better scores, beating people he normally didn't at testing.

jungkook felt invincible. he cheered to himself silently and collected himself soon after. he couldn't let anyone see that he was actually happy to made a good grade. well, he also didn't care.

after getting himself together he slowly tried to slither away from the crowd, just barely squeezing out of a small opening for him.

"hey jungkook!" someone called behind him. he turned. "congrats! i see you passed!" the person who was talking to him was none other than his senior hani.

he smiled. "yep! namjoonie-hyung helped me!"

hani arched her brows in surprise, "woah you're smiling now! some stuff has happened with you wow!"

jungkook smiled even bigger. "yep!" hani reached out and ruffled his hair playfully, a fond smile gripping at her face.

"you're so cute! anyways, i have time. want me to walk you home and you can share all that's happened?" she asked him, her hand resting on his head. he nodded slowly, a bit thoughtful about it but he would text jimin he was walking home instead of him coming to get him.

"sure." plus he hadn't seen his senior in such awhile so it would be a good time to catch up with her.

"great then. ill meet you after school," hani stepped away from him and left with a wave in his direction. he waved after her and his smile dropped just slightly.

he was excited for after school. getting to speak with hani, then even break the good news of his grades to jimin and his other friends too. and then spending the rest of the day and night with jimin as well. what day this would turn out to be for him.

jungkook clambered back upstairs to get to his last few classes and a new smile played on his face.

he couldn't wait for the bell to ring.

//IM SO STUPID i left sooo much homework at school on friday and wow im an idiot