thirty one

jimin moved away from the other and slide out of bed first. he was the first one properly awake and ready to get up, jungkook however wasn't quite ready. he was also laying face down on the mattress huddled under the covers like they were his shell.

jimin changed clothes quickly, and went back over to the bed with a sigh. he bent down and tugged at jungkook's shoulder, hoping to somehow urge him to come back from the land of sleep.

"cmon kookie, we need to get you to the hospital remember?" he said down to him. jungkook moaned out, rolling away from jimin's touch. as much as jungkook actually liked it when jimin touched him, trying to drag him out of bed wasn't one of the things he liked with it.

jimin grumbled to himself and set his hands on his hips. "okay jungkook if you're gonna play that way, fine. if you don't get up, we can't get you that new camera you had been talking to me about and ill tickle you."

after hearing those words, jungkook shot straight up and looked at jimin with fearful eyes.

"im awake!" the younger shouted. he shot jimin a glare and proceeded to stand up. his action was stopped short when he crumpled back down onto the bed, a groan escaping his lips.

jimin rushed over worriedly. "are you okay?" he asked as he knelt down to help jungkook regain his footing once again.

"it still hurts pretty much..." jungkook groaned out. jimin leaned over to his dresser and pulled a shirt from its inards. he passed it to jungkook and he raised it over his head, his face a bit pink from needing to wear jimin's clothes, but he knew it was necessary after the sudden predicament they were put in.

"it's a good thing we only have to get you to the car." jimin grabbed some shorts for him and jungkook put those on as well. "if you're hungry we can grab something to eat when we're done okay?"

jungkook bit his lip and looked down at his hands. "sure," he mumbled out. jimin chuckled and slipped an arm under jungkook's in order to provide assistance.

"now come on,"

the two just barely made it from jimin's bedroom to the front door and out to the car parked on the curb. it had taken multiple groans and yelps of jungkook and jimin's persistent directions to maneuver the journey to the vehicle.

but they managed. jungkook jumped in with a grunt, slamming the door beside him before jimin could do it himself. he didn't want to be completely helpless. his pride wouldn't let him.

jimin rounded the car and got in too, using his keys to start up the engine. he cast a sideways glance at jungkook in shotgun.

"ready?"

jungkook nodded as a response. jimin assumed he was still feeling spasms of pain from climbing down the stairs so he didn't say anything. instead he put the car into drive, and pulled off down the street.

he drove to the hospital, music the only sound between the two. by the time they got there, jungkook had dozed off into sleep once again. jimin opened his door with a large fond smile on his face. of course he'd be tired with everything he'd been through.

a nurse rushed outside with a wheelchair and jimin had to shake jungkook awake before the obviously unwanted nurse did and scared him half to death that someone he didn't know was handling him.